Poll: Have you had Cosmetic Surgery?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cosmetic Surgery. Have you had it & where?

Yesterday I read that the "Human Ken Doll" a Brazilian named Rodrigo has had his 10th nose job.

He also had his eyes sliced and stitched to look more Feline !!

Is this going overboard on Cosmetic Surgery?
    Has Rodrigo got some Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), that he keeps on looking for the perfect face.

He also went to Iran for the surgery, probably because no Western Cosmetic Surgeon would touch him.

I would only get Cosmetic Surgery if I medically needed to have it, or if I had a bad accident.

How about some of you MMO posters.

Would you get Cosmetic Surgery for Aesthetic purposes only & what body part..?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...procedure.html

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/bea...9fb847c29c35e3

THE HUMAN Ken doll celebrated his birthday yesterday with the nose he’s always dreamt of ... and an operation to give him eyes like a cat.

The Brazilian reality star — real name Rodrigo Alves — had his tenth rhinoplasty procedure last week, and has delightedly told The Sun Online
    it was a great success.

Rodrigo shared an update on his latest image overhaul from a Tehran hospital, where he is waiting for a new set of veneers to be fitted as well as a have his eyes sliced and stitched in to a more feline shape.

He said: “Last Thursday I had my nose done for a tenth time in an attempt to fix my breathing.

“Doctors used cartilage from the back of my ears and after three hours on the operating table, Dr. Farshid and Dr. Sadr were able to fix my nose with great success.”

Earlier this month, Rodrigo told The Sun Online that he was defying doctor’s orders to have his tenth nose op during a holiday to Dubai, as well as a new triangular chin implant.

Making a bid for ‘dolly nose’, the popular socialite has chosen to ignore the doctors on Botched’s warning that he was now at risk of losing his nose altogether if he kept meddling with it.

Despite flying off to Dubai for his £35k ($58,000) bumper haul of surgery, Rodrigo actually went under the knife in neighbouring Iran.

Staying at a private hospital on Kish Island, Rodrigo’s nerves were put at ease as doctors and locals treated him “like royalty”.

I imagine MMO poster "Hubcap" looks like this, with his feline face Avatar

Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-08-02 at 11:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I am ugly I can deal with that, could be much worse. I am pretty damn satisfied.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    what a waste of money he still looks ugly as shit imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to Thailand if you get my meaning

Only in response to an injury. If I lose half my nose, I'd appreciate a prosthetic. Otherwise no way.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Nothing for me, but I know a fist full of chicks that have gotten their tits done. 4 look absurd, one looks better, another I haven't seen enough of to judge. Two more want them but... the really pretty one kinda needs them but i wouldn't care either way, the other I would not want her to get them at all. I wouldn't change anything about her, cept that relationship status.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I never understood cosmetic surgery. Unless you're obviously grotesque beyond all reasons just sack up.

Deleted
    We bavarian old guys need to be taken as we are.

I've had a couple of moles removed, and when I was young my parents had a skin hematoma removed from my temple. Not sure if these count as purely cosmetic though.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

A guy in Sweden died the other day from Penis enlargement surgery.

So Cosmetic surgery does have its dangers too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7868741.html

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/919415/...gement-surgery

A healthy 30-year-old man in Stockholm has died after undergoing penis enlargement surgery.

Aside from a minor case of asthma, the deceased suffered from no other pre-existing medical conditions.

He had requested penile elongation and penile enlargement, often carried out in the same procedure, which is typically done by extracting unwanted fat cells from places such as the belly or the thighs.

The elongation was completed successfully, but when the enlargement began – in which the fat cells are injected into the penis – the patient’s heart rate soared, his blood pressure dived and his oxygen levels fell drastically.

Half an hour later, he had a heart attack. Despite CPR and emergency treatment, the man died within two hours.

“This is the first described case where a seemingly simple and safe procedure of penis enlargement by autologous fat transfer caused sudden death in a healthy young man," a case study by the Journal of Forensic Sciences reports.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Why would I want to mess with the bastion of Aryan perfection that is myself, me and I?
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-02 at 12:34 PM.

Does fixing a broken nose count as cosmetic surgery?

I may be ugly but I'm not stupid.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Nopes, don't ever plan to either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I may be ugly but I'm not stupid.
    But you're a cute Eevee!

I don't need to, I look well enough without it. That said, if I were unfortunate enough to look repulsive, using money to make myself even more successful would be preferential. Then again, I'd be seeing it from an investor's point of view, it would have a direct return of investment if it were worth it, being ugly. Being attractive has been proven to directly influence your career success as well as your general happiness out of the workplace. Therefore, I wouldn't bash the concept, as it could very well be useful to the right people, setting them up for success in a world that demands everything you can muster over your competition.

I got male breast reduction a few years back. I was one of the unlucky boys who got gyno during puberty. Once I started working out and getting serious about fitness it mostly went away but there was still the glands and puffy nips which always made me feel insecure without a shirt or with a tight shirt.

I finally bit the bullet and got it taken care of. It wan't too bad after the first few days despite the fact that i couldn't work out for a few weeks, but it was well worth every penny.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was tired of being super handsome so I smashed my face on a wall and now I finally look like me.
    I also got a boob job so now I'm self-sufficient

If you have been to the dentist... yes you have had cosmetic work done.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Deleted
    I had a mole on the side of my face, just in front of my ear, which was roughly the size of a US nickel. Had it removed when I was 9 or 10, on the UK NHS, because one it looked pretty weird and two it may have developed into something cancerous in my later life.

Over a decade on, the scar's unnoticeable and I do not regret it in any way.

I doubt I'd get any further cosmetic surgery, this was just "I got a weird thing, make it go away pls". I'm still relatively unattractive and I don't kid myself into thinking I should just throw myself at surgery until hotness falls out.

Penis reduction surgery.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland