Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Where do the homeless take shits and piss?

I won't disclose where, but I live in a neighborhood where there are lots of those homeless blacks sleeping out on benches or the street by day or late at night where there are no servicable building of notice with bathrooms. But there aren't many dog owners living particularly next door to me. Recently whenever I take walks out, I see huge chunks of shit strewn across the dirt every fucking where and am about to file a complaint but am wondering if the homeless are likely to blame.

It's incredibly distressing to me to see this FUCKING GARBAGE FOR THE CRIME OF TAKING A WALK SO IF THESE FUCKS ARE TO BLAME I SWEAR TO CHRIST

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-08-02 at 06:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let them use your bathroom, then you won't be so distressed about their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    ^^

10ccgaracters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Well this is going to be good.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Shelters, public restrooms, the streets...

What kind of thread is this?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    No seriously, where do they do it? I googled this and received no answer.

During those periods where they fuck off from sight, where exactly are they going before they come back to sleep in plain view of your apartment?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Shelters, public restrooms, the streets...

What kind of thread is this?
    "Streets"

You have a fucking PROBLEM RIGHT THERE THEN and confirmed it. There are no shelters or public restrooms nearby where I am unless you walk to the city.

Are there no laws for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post

During those periods where they fuck off from sight, where exactly are they going before they come back to sleep in plain view of your apartment?
    The correct answer is to let them in to live with you,
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

"Streets"

You have a fucking PROBLEM RIGHT THERE THEN and confirmed it. There are no shelters or public restrooms nearby where I am unless you walk to the city.

Are there no laws for this?
    you should place them under citizens arrest.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    you should place them under citizens arrest.
    He should put on a body cam and plant some evidence, surely?

You're getting mad at homeless people for not having a place to take a shit? I'm sure they're not happy about it either.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

You should ask them yourself.

When there's no public toilets where do you expect them to go ? If anything, Governments go out of their way to deter it without remedying the problem... like splash back piss guards in corners, uncomfortable/segmented benches, etc.

I suppose it was the paranoia that public restrooms were used as drug trading areas and such in the distant past...

"Out of sight, out of mind" and all that.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-02 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    You live in a neighbourhood where homeless people roam?

Is that like the local ghetto or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    On my walk from the train to my office, I see many large puddles of piss and crap left from the homeless, I walk behind the Plaza of the Americas building in downtown Dallas and its a hot spot for homeless to sleep because there are a few sky bridges that create shelter and its a shipping and receiving zone so they can sleep on exhaust grates to keep warm/cold. It smells as bad as New Orleans during Mardi Gras. BUT its like a 10 minute shortcut to my building ~ so I have to do it.

Really though don't be a chicken shit reporting miserable people from the comfort of your couch. Truths are subjective and I can't deny your truth that this shit is affecting you negatively. Hell, I acknowledge it. So you must go out and catch whoever is responsible and give them a scolding.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    You're getting mad at homeless people for not having a place to take a shit? I'm sure they're not happy about it either.
    Basically. What do you want to happen, have the police arrest them all on grounds of having lost all of their belongings and your country offering no way for them to reintegrate society and get a new job? Have them deported to another neighborhood? Unless you live in a country that has very accessible means of social aid for cases such as theirs, there is simply no win situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck is wrong with you

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    On my walk from the train to my office, I see many large puddles of piss and crap left from the homeless, I walk behind the Plaza of the Americas building in downtown Dallas and its a hot spot for homeless to sleep because there are a few sky bridges that create shelter and its a shipping and receiving zone so they can sleep on exhaust grates to keep warm/cold. It smells as bad as New Orleans during Mardi Gras. BUT its like a 10 minute shortcut to my building ~ so I have to do it.
    Why don't you fucking do something about it then, honestly? They're homeless, they have no power unless you're afraid they'll attack you which is a win-win for them because they go to prison where they're fed and kept comfortable.

I just fucking hate homeless people so much. Unlike other less fortunate people stuck in lousy occupations like flipping hamburgers or mopping, the homeless contribute to NOTHING but fucking disturbing the peace of the public through antics like this. They should all be swept into a facility or fuck off and die or all I care.

This thread is ridiculous and the question posed in the OP should have been rhetorical. We all know where the evacuate themselves...wherever they can, when they are able.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you fucking do something about it then, honestly? They're homeless, they have no power unless you're afraid they'll attack you which is a win-win for them because they go to prison where they're fed and kept comfortable.

I just fucking hate homeless people so much. Unlike other less fortunate people stuck in lousy occupations like flipping hamburgers or mopping, the homeless contribute to NOTHING but fucking disturbing the peace of the public through antics like this. They should all be swept into a facility or fuck off and die or all I care.
    Why get in a fight before work? I don't have time for that kiddie shit man. I can easily step over or go around the mess. I've been doing it for years. If I were to beat the shit out of a homeless guy, I would miss my morning meetings with my offshore team. I can't do that. Bills have to be paid son.