Two on use trinket macro issue

So I have The owl trinket and charm of rising tide..both on use trinkets, But when I use then on my opening macro it only casts the 1st one on the list. A guildie told me that I just need to hit the macro twice and it should the 2nd one, however it wont cast it right away...it takes about 10-15 sec ( i didnt actually count) before the 2nd one is available to be used. Any way to macro these so that they both fire at same time? Thx I can post what I have macroed if you need to see it. Its basically show tooltip, Prepot, Timewarp and both trinkets.

Deleted
    This is intended behavior since vanilla WoW.
    When trinkets provide a buff on use, you cannot use them at the same time.
    When you activate the first trinket, the other trinket will go on cooldown for as long as the buff lasts.

You cannot use two "use" trinkets at the same time. All "use" trinkets have a special global cooldown when one is used, which is 10 seconds I believe. You have to wait that short cooldown in order to use the second trinket.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

you can't use two on use trinkets together, using 1 puts the other on a short cooldown.

this is to avoid insane burst/cooldown stacking, best find yourself a passive trinket to replace one of your on use trinkets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh the days of Pom Pyro mages with Talisman of Ephemeral Power and.... Whatever the Hakkar trinket was called. Good times... Gooooood times....