Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Flying mounts.

Blizzard are obviously unhappy with how they affect the game world but I'm just as sick of hearing people complain that they can't use them at the beginning of the expansion.
    I -think- the only time you could use them at the beginning of the expansion was Cataclysm but players act like such children when an expansion comes around and they're told they'll have to wait to use their flying mounts.

Flying, what else ?

Elemental shaman. Wonder if this choice should be a poll...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Limited time rewards. Everything should be obtainable regardless of how trivial it becomes.
    I couldn't agree with this more, Nothing like punishing new players or the casual player-base right off the bat by subjecting them to the vast amounts of idiots that believe they are snowflakes because of their war bear/Scarab lord/immortal titles and let's not forget "ahead of the curve" bullshit. All of this shit just inspires negative treatment from these players because they life sucks and they have to rub out easy but unobtainable video game achievements to try and justice their shitty existence.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Asmongold fans that believe LFR and Titanforging are bad for the game despite all evidence to the contrary.
    Titanforging is the worst fucking decision every implemented to the game. LFR can stay if tf is removed

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    I couldn't agree with this more, Nothing like punishing new players or the casual player-base right off the bat by subjecting them to the vast amounts of idiots that believe they are snowflakes because of their war bear/Scarab lord/immortal titles and let's not forget "ahead of the curve" bullshit. All of this shit just inspires negative treatment from these players because they life sucks and they have to rub out easy but unobtainable video game achievements to try and justice their shitty existence.
    If it was easy, everyone have "the Immortal" title today. But hey, you know what? You can facerolling Dragon Soul heroic and be "Savior of the Azeroth" today! You like it that way?

If you really a casual player, why do you bother about simple rewarding stuff that the game provide? It's really baffle me how a person can easily judge people's life based on their achievement in a game.

every account that spends more time on the forums than in the game
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Pathfinder

Bring back normal Flying

Deleted
    Either remove cross realm play or make it one big realm with no limitations trading mailing etc

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Exactly this. Cutting the legendary quests (as an example) out from MoP and WoD is unreasonable, in my opinion.
    It was not removed because it was trivial of which it already was. The purpose of those legendaries was to entice and reward players for staying subscribed. The devs was fairly upfront about it.

Personally those items should of never been targeted as such and the shift away shows how well they worked. Unfortunately the devs as per usual will not return them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Such things are rare and hold their value precisely because monkeys like you want them and throw a tantrum when you can't get them. If the Predator title was unobtainable, for example, I'm sure there would be suddenly hundreds of people who'd think it's the best title ever and they would wear it all the time only if they could get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

I'd have to say Legendaries.

Nothing is more annoying than "YOU MUST FARM MORE LEGENDARIES UNTIL YOUR CLASS IS VIABLE FOR ITS ROLE!"

If I had to choose one of the things I hate the most.

Out of LFR, Titanforging, or Waaaaaaaaaaay to many servers. I would choose that Blizzard delete about 200 US servers and bring it down to like 20.