Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I felt like MM in HFC was perfect. T18 was the dream.

7+ Year Old Account
    ^ that I agree, MM in WOD was great, I really enjoyed it then. And I never EVER played MM seriously. I was always Survival or BM, but WOD I really enjoyed MM.

7+ Year Old Account
    What is that with people waning "Aimed" shot to be instant? Where is the "Aimed" in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    What is that with people waning "Aimed" shot to be instant? Where is the "Aimed" in that?
    what is with you and class fantasy? You can Aim in the GCD before you fire it, that good enough?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    what is with you and class fantasy? You can Aim in the GCD before you fire it, that good enough?
    That's even bigger nonsense than
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    You can make WA that makes 1.5 sec cast bar after you press Arcane Shot. If you press Arcane Shot every 1.5sec you have same feeling like Steady Shot. Simple solution.

That's even bigger nonsense than
    So what happens during GCD in your class fantasy? We just daydream for 1.5seconds about what we're having for lunch?

7+ Year Old Account
    So what happens during GCD in your class fantasy?
    Moving out of fire most of the time. And autoshots.

Moving out of fire most of the time. And autoshots.
    It doesn't bother you that sometimes we fire autoshots at the same time as our other shots?

7+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't bother you that sometimes we fire autoshots at the same time as our other shots?
    Slightly, but it's the lesser of two evils compared to the problems in past and any other way would be probably hard to balance.
    My main point is that the main and hardest hitting ability does not make much sense to be instant while weaker ability would have cast time.

Slightly, but it's the lesser of two evils compared to the problems in past and any other way would be probably hard to balance.
    My main point is that the main and hardest hitting ability does not make much sense to be instant while weaker ability would have cast time.
    You're weakening your target before delivering the killing blow?

I duno

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    WoD HFC 4 set MM hunter

Bliss
    I kept that set til 110 because i couldn't stand the low tempo gear gameplay without. Got a little better with higher ilvl, but it's still nowhere near as enjoyable as it was. And i detest BM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well Illana, I give up. I doubt we'd find a common ground on this topic and so will leave that part of the discussion. Our opinions are incompatible and only hijacking the thread's original purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I kept that set til 110 because i couldn't stand the low tempo gear gameplay without. Got a little better with higher ilvl, but it's still nowhere near as enjoyable as it was. And i detest BM.
    Yeah after playing with instant aimed shot for a little over a year I just couldnt continue playing my hunter without it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Yeah after playing with instant aimed shot for a little over a year I just couldnt continue playing my hunter without it
    Was a big jump from instant aimed in wotlk to cata where it was casted also but we got used to it

arcane shot just because I used it longer

I prefer Arcane Shot rather than Steady Shot for sure. And if any shot should be cast, it should be Aimed Shot.

I just wish there was a talent option that replaced Aimed Shot with a new instant shot. (Fiery Shot or Shadow Shot) Something like that. I'm just not into casting or pets for that matter.

Keep arcane. Make aimed instant again.

Steady shot, also casted cobra shot for BM too.
    I don't know why but the instant-cast focus generating feels weird. I know that's super descriptive but it's just something that doesn't feel right.

Do people not realize that Aimed Shot was only instant cast for literally 1 expansion?

I hate instant Arcane Shot because I hate spamming the same button over and over again to generate a resource. I'd rather have a cast that restores more focus.

i enjoyed WoD MM MUCH more than what it is right now. Would want that back