• Blood

113 27.16%
  • Frost

118 28.37%
  • Unholy

185 44.47%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Unholy is really fun, but a bit clunky, I think next expansion they should prune the resource management for Uh DK's
    There's nothing left to prune

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    There's nothing left to prune
    I beg to differ... Let's be honest here. The more gear you get up, the harder it gets to have a "clean" rotation. Now it's a matter of priorities. But it will be hard to not overcap any of the ressources. That's not what I'd call it clean.
    What I like about this spec though is that you have a lot of choices. I don't know a lot of classes who has the same "liberty". Like for example monk and their combos, they cannot hit the same spell twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I beg to differ... Let's be honest here. The more gear you get up, the harder it gets to have a "clean" rotation. Now it's a matter of priorities. But it will be hard to not overcap any of the ressources. That's not what I'd call it clean.
    What I like about this spec though is that you have a lot of choices. I don't know a lot of classes who has the same "liberty". Like for example monk and their combos, they cannot hit the same spell twice.
    Pruning, to me, means removing stuff. There's not a lot of abilities left.

As for cleaning up, is sort of agree and disagree. Opener is still a bit clunky (even opening with two x FeS) with rng and over capping still seems to be an issue. Generally, though, like you say - we have SO many options as unholy, even within a single 'sub-spec' its really pretty nice.

It also helps that our dps, at least for the moment, seems...how can i put this...more than adequate

I have always been partial to unholy ever since WotLK. Maybe its just i like an undead minion following me around all the time.