Poll: Which is best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    There's nothing left to prune
    I beg to differ... Let's be honest here. The more gear you get up, the harder it gets to have a "clean" rotation. Now it's a matter of priorities. But it will be hard to not overcap any of the ressources. That's not what I'd call it clean.
    What I like about this spec though is that you have a lot of choices. I don't know a lot of classes who has the same "liberty". Like for example monk and their combos, they cannot hit the same spell twice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I beg to differ... Let's be honest here. The more gear you get up, the harder it gets to have a "clean" rotation. Now it's a matter of priorities. But it will be hard to not overcap any of the ressources. That's not what I'd call it clean.
    What I like about this spec though is that you have a lot of choices. I don't know a lot of classes who has the same "liberty". Like for example monk and their combos, they cannot hit the same spell twice.
    Pruning, to me, means removing stuff. There's not a lot of abilities left.

As for cleaning up, is sort of agree and disagree. Opener is still a bit clunky (even opening with two x FeS) with rng and over capping still seems to be an issue. Generally, though, like you say - we have SO many options as unholy, even within a single 'sub-spec' its really pretty nice.

It also helps that our dps, at least for the moment, seems...how can i put this...more than adequate

I have always been partial to unholy ever since WotLK. Maybe its just i like an undead minion following me around all the time.

Deleted
    Frrrrost muthafuckas!!! It's not a demanding spec to play at all, but at the same time it really feels like the terminator(T-800 series) of melee specs. Slow, menacing and brrrutal killing machine. Unholy is very good, it has more things to track and think, while not overly challenging. But it lacks the natural flow that I really appreaciate in melee specs. But then again, Frost gets quite tiresome in long boss fights, so I really understand why people choose UH over Frost (apart from pure dps, just the playstyle) in serious raiding scene... Btw, fuck all y'all Unholy-elitist scum.
    Last edited by mmocf2a505393c; 2017-11-22 at 09:56 PM. Reason: rally english

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who absolutely adored Frost from Wrath to WoD, Unholy is by far my favorite now in Legion.

Unholy all the way. Has a decent debuff management mechanic to keep up (VP and FW), uses a pet that we buff and replenish, etc. I'm just glad that Death Coil is no longer as weak as it was in the beginning of legion. It felt like such a pain for me to dump RP on something that hit like a noodle. Can't wait for T21 tbh.

I play Blood when doing my M+ and the occasional raid, I love being the self sustain tank with the grip mechanics. Outside of that, not a fan of the oversimplified play and the potential spike dmg we can get compared to other tanks. Blood Artifact wep is by far the coolest in the game IMO (the original, upgraded one).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    I can't believe Blood is last in this poll.

Blood is the best spec for sure and imo the most fun tanking spec in the game even if you are slow on your feet. Maybe DH could be too, only tank spec I have not played.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Maybe DH could be too, only tank spec I have not played.
    DH feels really unintuitive compared to blood imho. no snap aggro outside of an ~8 sec cd, demon spikes being on a charge system while also havinh soul shards for self healing. i am only around level 915 but i stopped playing my veng dh, because the only really enjoyable part was the mobility.

dk with more mobility would be my second main right after a well designed shadow priest/ranged holy spec

Gameplay-wise, it's definitely Unholy. One of the most fun specs in the game, IMO.

Flavor-wise, I prefer Frost. I always start an expansion as Frost, and give it a try. But I usually grow bored with it after a while. This expansion, this was even more true because they made Unholy so much fun, and I absolutely hated the Breath of Sindragosa playstyle.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    DH feels really unintuitive compared to blood imho. no snap aggro outside of an ~8 sec cd, demon spikes being on a charge system while also havinh soul shards for self healing. i am only around level 915 but i stopped playing my veng dh, because the only really enjoyable part was the mobility.

dk with more mobility would be my second main right after a well designed shadow priest/ranged holy spec
    I'm on the same boat. If dh weren't pulling good number as a tank in dungeons I'd have stopped playing it. Not to mention I also have head legendary for demonic build which is quite strong. So... Yeah.
    Brewmaster is definitely my favorite though. It's sad that we need some weak auras in order to better track some of the abilities. I feel like brewmaster isn't appealing enough to the new players because of that. Plus probably this stagger thing which imo is a very clever mechanism. At least it changes a lot from the others tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Brewmaster is definitely my favorite though.
    i really want to like Brewmaster, but he's too far removed from what i usually enjoy, like strong self sustain and a more sophisticated feel ( brewmaster is too goofy for me personally, i'd rather have him be a really strong martial artist without all this beer throwing, but i can see that this is what others enjoy about it)
    their toolit is really nice though

I enjoy Frost DPS due to the DW theme, even though it is definitely not the best DPS spec in the game by far.

Blood tank is my favorite tank of all so it is win/win for me

10+ Year Old Account

Lol kinda over the top but FINE. For a second I thought that frost was wearing taxtrix.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Lol god thats gold, So glad I can go back to Frost now and now be complete shit