Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    If you don't want anyone starring at you , then don't wear cloths that are tight and mold to your body. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    If you don't want anyone starring at you , then don't wear cloths that are tight and mold to your body. lol
    Right. People should start to wear closed uniforms and wide lode coats which cover everything only, to ensure noone who should not feel sexually attracted is getting sexually attracted.

And i mean everywhere. At beaches. In public baths. When it is 40°C out there. In television.

Full mummery to ensure no twit feels attracted by a person of the adressed gender he is way below to deal with.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-08-09 at 05:17 PM. Reason: This was Sarcasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    This week a report was released detailing the statistics of sexual assault in Australian universities. Alarmingly, the report found that 51 percent of students suffered some form of sexual abuse either on campus or travelling to and from campus on public transport.

This is quite troubling, until you dig into it and realise this is just another feminist hit piece designed to punish men. Included in the statistics were things like sexual harassment such as:

The most prevalent form of harassment was:

Do you agree that staring at someone is sexual harassment? Should they be included in these sorts of statistics? Or do you believe they are included to inflate the numbers and push an agenda?

Story here:http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-0...leased/8762638

Rebuttal piece exposing the bullshit here:
    http://www.skynews.com.au/news/natio...breaking-.html
    Clearly there is a line, some dodgy bloke following a woman and staring at her for an extended period of time is harassment. However, checking a girl (or guy) out as they walk past or for 20-30 seconds even in a queue (as long as you aren't right next to them that would be just weird!) at the canteen is clearly not harassment. If we get to a point where you can't look at someone you find attractive for a few seconds, heaven forbid you are such a sexist bigot that you actually ask someone out then the human race will die out.

As for feeling telling a dirty joke (with sexual content) being harassment that's ridiculous. Clearly there is a time and a place - an office for example wouldn't be appropriate whether the joke was of a sexual nature or just plain rude; however, college isn't the workplace - if someone is sharing a joke and you overhear then unless it is directly about you and you're name checked then you have no right to be offended. If you're told a joke be someone the type of which you don't like then just tell the person who told you that you don't like jokes like that. 99.9% of the time they weren't trying to harass you, they were trying to engage and talk to you and make you laugh, so you have a different sense of humour, tell them and move on. If they keep on trying to tell you similar jokes then fair enough.

The problem is when people make out looking at someone or telling jokes is sexual harassment it buries the real issues. There are certain groups of men - they're usually the same types, who literally won't accept no for an answer from a girl and will harass them throughout a night out assuming it's their god given right to do so. These groups of men who will then often complain they themselves are being victimised when venues turn them away, from what I have seen make many women's nights out or even walking down the street utterly miserable. These are the types we should focus on, not the 99% of men who may have at some point lingered an extra 5-6 seconds whilst watching a woman walk by!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, the victim of your creepy staring is clearly the one in the wrong here.
    I'm not doing any creepy staring. However, if you're not comfortable with attention you get while dressing in a certain manner then you shouldn't be dressing that way.

Quote Originally Posted by AveQT View Post
    "inappropriate leering or staring (14 per cent), sexually suggestive comments or jokes (11 per cent), and intrusive questions about someone's private life or physical appearance (9 per cent)"

Staring can be sexual harassment, for an example, one night my girlfriend was walking out of our bedroom nearly naked to go bathroom, and she saw this one weirdo standing staring from window. The weirdo didn't even move, he just kept staring. He most likely were there to see our cats, but anyway, fucking weirdo. And think what it would feel like if you knew someone would be watching you in public like he or she was imagining you naked. Staring is inappropriate in public anyway, and yes I personally do stare sometimes, and I feel like it's our primal instinct, since at least men choose which woman would be best suited to carry his child by the look of her hip/ass.

Sexually suggestive comments or jokes are sexual harassment that is actively done in school and work environment. I've few woman friends working on jobs that are considered as "job for men", and she has met some sexual harassment in the work environment, and actually his boss keep telling her like "I will take care of you, just say if those guys are rude." and she has said like thousands times to her boss that she can take care of it by her self, so this boss is actually also trying to be a fucking hero (or just boss), but this girl feels like the boss is also pretty sexist.

I also know some men and women who doesn't know what questions, where and when are inappropriate. They may ask some really personal when for an example they are drunk and the discussion is about something sexual related. Example; group is discussing if anal sex is against gods will (wtf?), and woman says she doesn't think it is against gods will, someone may then reply "Have you tried it even?", which is really personal and inappropriate question.

Also, WoW community is pretty sexist, at least many of the players. This is related to huge amount of virgins in the game. Guess what people say if woman player says "I will take the big one" on KJ -> "I bet you do" and same shit multiple times. Please, fucking act normal. My girlfriend started WoW lately, and thank god my WoW friends ain't sexist, they have their own wifes etc so they know that they should respect people. And if you know the joke target well, then it may be fine, but don't fucking repeat the sexist jokes through whole raid.
    Peeping is already a crime. This article is about kids looking at girls inclass, or checking out their asses as they walk around campus.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a universal objective absolute right to stare at woman's cleavage, boobs, butt if I decide that any of that is worth staring at. I do not need any 3rd party permission. But you can easily prevent me from staring - stop showing - you have a universal objective absolute right to NOT show your cleavage, boobs and butt to the public.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes. They say in some sexual harassment/assault training that if you slap someone on the ass and the person wanted and liked that you did it, but a third party saw it and reported it, it was still sexual harassment/assault.
    So if someone rudly ease drops when I say something lewd I am somehow commiting a crime against them when they are the one in the wrong? How does that make sense? Or is it a situation where someone isn't ease dropping but rather me being loud and obnoxious? The second one makes sense.

As for starring, it depends... I have health problems thag cause me to freeze, xo I tend to stare alot because of health problems, this can't be harrassment as I
    1. Havd no clue when it happens
    2. Have no contfol
    3. Am asexual so it can't be lewd of anything like that which is what sexual harrassment is based around... if it isn't sexual it isn'g sexual harrassment, and in my sprcific case because it is a medical issue caused thing it isn't harrassmeng as it doesn't imply a threat in any way. If s girl takes it thaf way ... then she isn't being rational... Girls need to stop framing innocent things in perverted lights! Starrinb is only harrassment in specific causes where it is intended to be sexually or cause intimidation... spacing out b/c of bordom isn't a threat! If someone gives consent and a 3rd party reports the action then it wasn't harrassment, not unless no concent was given... but if the victim enjoyed it then no charges can be pressed, and the person that did thd crime gets off the hook... and could go after the third party for harrassment due to them reporting something to cause a fuss(evident bh the victim enjoying it). Be specific when you talk about serious crimes...

You mean the 2 black guys claiming to be in blm and torturing thst disabled guy for being white? Yeah, trolls devalued real social justice by taking it to the extreme on the internet... internet sjw are not fighting for real social justice, real social justice is equality for males too, and equity where it is needed(academics)... girls get tons on nudes sent to them online and they don't like it, girls either don't do it or the guys recieving it like it or get it way less! That is way feminists are fighting to stop it and caf calling and all that stuff guys do that girls dont

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    What? You've just quoted the report, clearly outlining that leering or staring makes up for 14 percent of all occurrences.

FOURTEEN PERCENT, WOW. What a huge inflation! Minus that, we're left with only 86% of other cases, but hey - let's call it a feminist agenda designed to punish men!

I wonder, how can anyone be so insensitive/blind to reason.

Staring is a pretty serious matter and even if the victim doesn't perceive it as harassment, it's uncomfortable at the very least.

It's a pretty basic concept, if you're doing something that's causing someone else stress or harm - it's a pretty clear fucking sign that you probably shouldn't do it (there is of course quite large margin for overreaction and special circumstances).

And just for clarity - I won't lie I have never looked at anyone's cleavage or at a butt, legs, stomach, whatever. I did, hundreds of times, because I believe it's quite natural. If a woman wears a low cut dress to the party, she does that because it looks nice or she just feels great in it - human body is beautiful and amazing, there is no reason not to show it. However, there's a difference between a healthy admiration/acknowledgement and a creepy stare, believe me. It takes class basically and also is a harassment.
    You mean starring inappropreatly, not randomly spaced out and happening to be in another's direction, b/c like you said people over react and starring isn't anything by itself, other body language(the mouth, eyes) determine the type of stare, someone could take a innocent stare as a sexual one and cause a fuss because it helps their agenda... and our culture, our society is heading down a path thag will make it easier to punish people with innocent stares... which is scary... because what is next?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    This one is going to have to be a NO for me, yeah I will state wherever the hell I want, along with anyone else. Someone touches or puts their hands on you, then by all means. But no this is one step too far.
    I mostly agree, I think lewd starring may indicate a sign they will go farther, but it has to be an obvious sexual desire face, like with an eyebrow up and eyes pointed at specific body parts with a grin not a slowpoke pokemon stare... slowpoke stares are harmless and if someone claims that as harrassment they should be charged with a false accusation crime!!