Greetings, i am Happy i take care of the more social raid perspektivs of this here guild. we are currently recruiting all the ranged dps we can get. this is a guild who focus on progresstion while still trying to have fun, we try to clear things at a decent rate but goof around from time to time to keep the moot light - tho we aim to not have to carry any of our members everyone pulls their own weight

First some good info

Raid history of the guild - (6/10M NH) (2/9M TOS)

Tomb mythic
Thursdays/mondays - 20:30-23:00

For farm run Heroic
Sundays 20:30-23:00

special interest would be (most other things will get considerd)
:PS: Mage(High) DK(Medium) Balance(Low) warlock(High) - Healers: Priest(Low) Shamman(Low) - Tanks: Druid(Low) Pally(Low) Monk(Medium) ::

Socials are welcome and will find a place in Social raiding if they want it

We will offer a raid set of people who farm their ap, farm m+ to make sure we are raid ready, a raid leader you can talk to incase you have ideas, concerns or if you feel bortherd by a member.
trial period is not a set date only surden things are you have to fit the team and you will still get loot.

We are currently looking for people willing to put in an effort, people who show up on time and put in the work, this kind of person will allways get first priority if these things are met. most important of all we like for this to be an enjoyable experiance.

If you feel like this may be the place for you - happygonemad#1566 or just happythemad look me up brah