Deleted

Bloodthirsty instict

Hello everyone , i've been wondering which trinkets to use for a while , i currently have a 865 BDI , 895 momento ( which i currently both use) , 885 cradle and 900 engine .

Deleted
    Best advice I can offer, which is probably what everyone else will say, is to use AMR or SimC and try out different combos of trinkets to see what gives you the best DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to raidbots.com and sim yourself.

It's super easy, you don't have to download anything, and it uses the weekly or nightly SimC build. (whichever you want)

Haven't simmed with memento because don't have a high one, but i simmed a few days ago with similar ilvl to your other 3 trinkets.
    The result was Cradle and Engine.
    If the trinkets had the same ilvl it would be BTI > Cradle > Engine, but again i don't where memento would be on this list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justhavocman View Post
    Hello everyone , i've been wondering which trinkets to use for a while , i currently have a 865 BDI , 895 momento ( which i currently both use) , 885 cradle and 900 engine .
    I'd probably stick to engine and momento

I hate.getting trinkets from ToS. I get excited when one drops, then they are useless compared to my 905 urn and 890 arcanocrystal. Damn you relenquished vendor...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    I hate.getting trinkets from ToS. I get excited when one drops, then they are useless compared to my 905 urn and 890 arcanocrystal. Damn you relenquished vendor...
    URN isn't even good for enhancement anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Khagalat View Post
    URN isn't even good for enhancement anymore.
    2162 agi, 1203 mastery and a socket is good. it sims and performs higher in practice for me than any other trinket combos i have
    Last edited by Phaty; 2017-08-08 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    216, 1203 mastery and a socket is good. it sims and performs higher in practice for me than any other trinket combos i have
    engine gives 6k agility on proc and 1200 mastery surely not all tos trinkets are that disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Khagalat View Post
    engine gives 6k agility on proc and 1200 mastery surely not all tos trinkets are that disappointing
    oh i want an engine, but i have bad trinket luck. i NEVER got a CoF in NH on any difficulty and thats raiding from day 1. the trinket that has dropped for me in ToS is moonglaives, always moonglaives.... honestly ToS hasnt been kind to me that much. the first day i got a nice haul of relics, after that its been sparse, and what does drop is the terrible offpeices that arent better or worse than my NH gear. other stuff i have gotten luck with WF or TF from the new world bosses or weekley boxes when they come up
    Last edited by Phaty; 2017-08-08 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted
    Question: I know its very hard to quantify the group scaling effect but how good is the Infernal Cinders for Enhancement? Does the fire melee damage scale with earthen spike?

IS have fire dmg,then up from mastery,if take only ToS best chose trin from inqs and from maiden,from kj not good for enh

Engine and a high level stat haste stick.