Paladin TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2 w/Download

Hey all! With the release of 7.2 also comes updates for all Profiles. The majority of the changes made will be cosmetic and QoL overall but some classes have seen changes to the rotation based on feedback given by the community.

With this update comes a new form of Combat and Profile toggles as well as tier tracking and a simplified rotation system that is both easier to edit and move around your screen.

I hope you guys find this useful and please give me any feedback and suggestions so that I can continue to improve these profiles moving forward!

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved
    - Combat and Profile toggles have been removed
    - A new version of the toggle has been added allowing you to turn profiles on and off without opening edit mode!

Holy

- Fixed an issue causing Lay on Hands cooldown to sometimes show incorrectly

Protection

- Guardian of Ancient Kings and Ardent Defender moved to the main cooldown bar
    - Blessing of Protection, Divine Shield and talent options have been moved to a secondary bar
    - Profile size reduced 10%

Retribution

- Zeal and Crusader strike cooldown trackers have been combined
    - Blade of Justice and Divine Hammer cooldown trackers have been combined

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Great job so far with the updates. Hope Rogue and Monk profiles get updated soon.

Hey, I replied to you briefly on your Reddit post about Guardian of Kings not tracking properly.. I just wanted to let you know I figured out what the issues was.. When you use the Glyph of the Queen, it changes the Spell id to 212641 iirc.. this is what was causing it to not track. I'm not good with coding this stuff, but any way next update it can be modified to work with the Glyph? I removed the glyph, and it appears to be working as intended, but I'd like to re-apply it and dont want to break it hehe

Quote Originally Posted by twistedmjc View Post
    Hey, I replied to you briefly on your Reddit post about Guardian of Kings not tracking properly.. I just wanted to let you know I figured out what the issues was.. When you use the Glyph of the Queen, it changes the Spell id to 212641 iirc.. this is what was causing it to not track. I'm not good with coding this stuff, but any way next update it can be modified to work with the Glyph? I removed the glyph, and it appears to be working as intended, but I'd like to re-apply it and dont want to break it hehe
    Ah ok I was unaware of that. I'll get that fixed asap! Thanks a lot for the heads up

Several updates will be posted in preparation for 7.2.5 that will include updated rotation conditions and condensed grouping.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see please list them here.

UPDATE 5/7/17 - v1.0.2

Protection

- Fixed buff tracking for Guardian of Ancient Kings while using Glyph of the Queen
    - Fixed talent ID for Hand of the Protector. It will now work properly on non-english clients

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Does the code tell when we have mutliple enemies? It doesn't seem to be changing my spender to Divine storm when I am up against 2+