could use some information

so i just returned to the game after a long break, havent played Legion at all.
    im maining my hunter, allways have and allways will,
    but now im all done catching up on the hunter and looking to lvl an alt, and there for have some questions.
    im not planing anything serious with my alt, just some bg´s and 2v2, and not counting on going any higher than 1k7.

the classes im looking for some info on is :

warrior. are they still very healer dependent, and what would be the better spec, fury or arms?
    Rogue. is assassination any good ?
    DH. i heard getting kills in 2v2 when playing healer/dps vs healer/dps can be very hard and thus have to wait for dampning.
    Ret palla. are they still a pain in the ass to play, and will get kited all day long and only do damage with cd´s and pretty much nothing outside cd´s ?

any information will be appreciated

Deleted
    Arms warrior is FAR superior now and probably always will be for rest of Legion.
    Assa is good for spread pressure, but Sub outshines it aswell.
    DH is one of my alts that feels the strongest. It's a top melee atm alongside arms, sub, unholy.
    Ret are good in very few comps, but can kill most people in one stun with cd's.

Personally I got bored of Arms as alt in a week, rogue isn't for me, so I'm working on my DH as my survival and ww monk already got elite gear secured