Deleted

Season 4 ending "soon" - What does that mean?

I'm a bit new to PvP and have really only started to do RBGs because of the artifact weapon, but then I kind of started enjoying it somehow and stuck to it a bit. Now I'm at 33 wins and someone told me that at 40 wins, you can chose a mount. But that these have to be within the same season.

Therefore my question: Any of you have rough experience of how long this season will still be? Can I still space the 7 missing wins out over a couple of days or will I have to "push through" the 7 within the next days?

Deleted
    You have around 2 weeks left to get your wins. 40 rgbs wins or 100 3v3 wins in one season.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answer! So I don't have to push it heavily, just do one every day.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It means a new patch is planned in the pipeline, and Season 3 had tier 20 visuals that were patched in with 7.2, and Season 5 will have Tier 21 visuals that need to be patched in with 7.3.

Right now , following the 77 days formula, we can assume a 29/30 august patchday.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-08 at 02:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That means season 4 pvp transmog will be available for mark of honor right? or is not how this works? I'm a bit out of touch sorry if it's obvious

I believe you have till the end of August to get your 2k , so Aprox 3 weeks till season end, this is purely my assumption

Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    That means season 4 pvp transmog will be available for mark of honor right? or is not how this works? I'm a bit out of touch sorry if it's obvious
    Yes, it does. Just like the sets from seasons 1 and 2.

Deleted
    I'd say it starts after Gamescom, so end of the month.

They don't give you an exact date to prevent rating sitting.

If the 77 days between patches holds up as it has so far the 29th is the day in NA 30th in the EU. Most of the time when they say soon like this it is 2 full weeks.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."