Page 1 of 374
... LastLast

Tomb of Sargeras Progression Thread

With Tomb of Sargeras around the corner, I think it's time for another thread to talk about the rise and fall of top guilds, speculate on the intricacies of the harder mythic encounters, share juicy gossip and/or drama that typically flows from a progression race, and of course, discussion of the race itself.

Personally I think the outcome this time around will be far more predictable than NH; it is easy to assess the strength/degree of preparation of a guild by simply checking their most recent NH farm history. The guilds that consistently clear M Guldan 3+ times a week for the last month will likely be the only ones that have a genuine contention for the top spot in ToS. This is because, with the power level of T20 being so high relative to T19, split runs are more important this time around than ever and from what I can tell from the PTR videos, the later heroic bosses are no push over. But who knows, new guilds may defy the Legion entry barrier and give the current top dogs a good run for their money.

So many guilds have fallen in NH, now there's only Method and Exorsus left. And Exorsus seemed to say they were going casual too, so don't expect anything interesting.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

yes, exorsus going casual.

method wins this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    yes, exorsus going casual.
    ...while clearing M NH with five raids. Wish I was that casual.

Exorsus gonna steal another WF, just watch it. Besides even if some top end guilds have disbanded , others will take their place. As we know , no king rules forever

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    And Exorsus seemed to say they were going casual too
    This is hitting meme levels.

Deleted
    #AkatemiaRising

The real ToS Progression question is how will Invective do?

I'm going to bet they don't make US top 10. They'll probably flirt with around US Top 10-15 and World 50 (if they even finish the tier).

Who is that #6 guild Libertad from Ravencrest[EU] in wowprogress? Did they had a rename or were a merger from other well-known guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Ah yeah, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Might be the wrong place to ask, but is there a cinematic for killing Kil'Jaden?
    99% sure there is one

I'm just here to root for WHATEVERWEREAWESOME

And for the cinematic
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Limit Rising. Watch out, Method fanboys, Limit is going to be surprising a lot of you.

EZ win for Exorsus. Для России-матушки
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    The real ToS Progression question is how will Invective do?

I'm going to bet they don't make US top 10. They'll probably flirt with around US Top 10-15 and World 50 (if they even finish the tier).
    Who? Real question?

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Limit Rising. Watch out, Method fanboys, Limit is going to be surprising a lot of you.
    We talking about legit kills, not exploited kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorreve View Post
    Who? Real question?
    Apparently it's some guild from Wildstar. They're world 943 atm

Any bets for Slootbags new guild <Future>?

Well, they wiped on mythic star boy the other day, so ...

PS: Maybe a dumb question, but: will wowprogress still be tracking the progress now that the data are no longer visible on the armory?
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-06-20 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Any bets for Slootbags new guild <Future>?

Well, they wiped on mythic star boy the other day, so ...

PS: Maybe a dumb question, but: will wowprogress still be tracking the progress now that the data are no longer visible on the armory?
    It's been tracking all recent kills just fine, so I don't think there'll be any issues with ToS kills.

I doubt <Future> has a chance this tier, they simply haven't had sufficient time to prepare as a guild. I could be wrong, though.

Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post

I doubt <Future> has a chance this tier, they simply haven't had sufficient time to prepare as a guild. I could be wrong, though.
    Yeah, that's what I thought as well.