Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    Why close it? Why do you even care? Let people discuss if they want to, no need to close it.
    #T e a m V e i l o f S h a d o w s
    R.I.P.

The Lightbringer Bjoramier of Lordaeron's Avatar
    The place where you go when you get banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Why close it? Why do you even care? Let people discuss if they want to, no need to close it.
    Because this is an obviously fake leak proven to be fake, go to the gamescom thread or 8.0 thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's Bjoramier. He knows less than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I love you Bjoramier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Because this is an obviously fake leak proven to be fake, go to the gamescom thread or 8.0 thread.
    And it being "proven" fake makes it no longer can be discussed. It was made to stir up discussion in the first place
    FUTURE JINX EMPLOYEE

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Who is they? the only one who can raise dks afaik is the deathloard and the lich king?
    Well, I said "they" as "Knights of the Ebon Blade" but yes, It would be work for the Deathlord/LK. Not that It will happen anyways (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Original, Orcish Warlocks were Shaman who turned to Fel magic for more power.

Tauren currently have Shaman.
    Another great point which just came to mind is that mages basically are "civilized" shaman. But with civilization comes abandoning the old ways. Just like we don't pray to forest spirits, they don't ask the elements for help anymore, they take what they want by force.
    By manipulating Arcane the very fabric of being. So yeah primal warlocks are possible also by skipping this mage advancement altogether.

That's not really how Mages work, though. They don't steal from the elements like Dark Shaman, they fake elementalism by conjuring. Evocation instead of invocation. That's why their "bound" elementals are mindless and dumb, because they're only imitations.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"