Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Holovik View Post
    I know it sort of kills the fantasy of the "ranged precision class" or whatever but it was a fun ability.
    I disagree with the first portion of the statement - direct and indirect fire are tactics used in combat. The idea of "suppressing" a target with barrage to allow for the hunter to line up a cast shot. Perhaps would allow it to align more with class fantasy - but I can already hear the outrage now.

Deleted
    The ability isn't used like that though.
    Your hunter is basically shooting a MG42 in a horde of zombies whenever he uses it.
    It's used when accuracy doesn't matter and you hit any- and everything no matter what.

I hope Barrage comes out on top. I think it's silly that a passive ability like Volley does better than Barrage for AoE and is almost as good as Crows single target. It should be Barrage for AoE fights, Crows for Single Target fights and Volley for those who want a simpler rotation at the cost of being a little bit worse in both situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldare View Post
    I hope Barrage comes out on top. I think it's silly that a passive ability like Volley does better than Barrage for AoE and is almost as good as Crows single target. It should be Barrage for AoE fights, Crows for Single Target fights and Volley for those who want a simpler rotation at the cost of being a little bit worse in both situations.
    This makes the most sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfgard View Post
    I just want Lynx Rush back for BM, such a cool looking ability and would be more thematically than Barrage and more in par with class fantasy.
    Sounds like Stomp...i think blizz gave Stomp instead of Lynx Rush for more instant aoe damage. But would be cool to have the Lynx Rush instead of Multishot/beast cleave or thunderlash cause it really feels dumb and plain.
    Last edited by Primal; 2017-08-10 at 12:00 PM.