Deleted

Security check/ captcha

Hello,
    starting today if i visit mmo-champ i get this security check/ captcha:

I ran a virus scan that came up with nothing.
    Im kind of worried and annoyed at the same time

Anyone else getting this?
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2017-08-09 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think it strikes again due to the influx of spam. Can't be sure, I haven't had one yet.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Did not see it yet but i understand if it is needed ... the amount of *marriage* and *love* hotline spam is massive atm. there has been time over the last few days where 4-5 recent forum topics on the front page been just that ....

Deleted
    The thing is i get it quite frequently.
    I click the captcha and i'm fine for some time but after ~30 mins i need to do it again

It has little with *your* pc or viruses on it and a lot about sharing the same ip pool from your isp with random spambots and whatnot. I do get it from time to time without doing anything unusual or wrong.

It means Cloudfare thinks your IP Address has done shady stuff in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a security check to make sure you're not a bot.

I am a Curse employee that uses a company VPN and I still have to go through a "wait 30 seconds while we make sure you're not malicious" thing with Cloudflare on Curse sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Did not see it yet but i understand if it is needed ... the amount of *marriage* and *love* hotline spam is massive atm. there has been time over the last few days where 4-5 recent forum topics on the front page been just that ....
    And for every few y'all see, there's a few hundred you don't because the filter catches them.
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    The thing is i get it quite frequently.
    I click the captcha and i'm fine for some time but after ~30 mins i need to do it again
    If you're getting it that often, you might have some issue with your cache where it is sending you back in a looop? I dunno, try clearning your browser cache/cookies and making sure you check 'keep me logged in' on browser and see if that helps?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |