Security check/ captcha

Hello,
    starting today if i visit mmo-champ i get this security check/ captcha:

I ran a virus scan that came up with nothing.
    Im kind of worried and annoyed at the same time

Anyone else getting this?
    Last edited by turtlefreak; 2017-08-09 at 02:29 PM.

Think it strikes again due to the influx of spam. Can't be sure, I haven't had one yet.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Did not see it yet but i understand if it is needed ... the amount of *marriage* and *love* hotline spam is massive atm. there has been time over the last few days where 4-5 recent forum topics on the front page been just that ....

The thing is i get it quite frequently.
    I click the captcha and i'm fine for some time but after ~30 mins i need to do it again

It has little with *your* pc or viruses on it and a lot about sharing the same ip pool from your isp with random spambots and whatnot. I do get it from time to time without doing anything unusual or wrong.

It means Cloudfare thinks your IP Address has done shady stuff in the past.
    I'm one of those people with their PC specs listed in their signature now. Aryan PC Master Race.

I know you Intel fanboys are jelly over my brand new hardware:
    My Intel fidget spinner.

It's just a security check to make sure you're not a bot.

I am a Curse employee that uses a company VPN and I still have to go through a "wait 30 seconds while we make sure you're not malicious" thing with Cloudflare on Curse sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Did not see it yet but i understand if it is needed ... the amount of *marriage* and *love* hotline spam is massive atm. there has been time over the last few days where 4-5 recent forum topics on the front page been just that ....
    And for every few y'all see, there's a few hundred you don't because the filter catches them.
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    The thing is i get it quite frequently.
    I click the captcha and i'm fine for some time but after ~30 mins i need to do it again
    If you're getting it that often, you might have some issue with your cache where it is sending you back in a looop? I dunno, try clearning your browser cache/cookies and making sure you check 'keep me logged in' on browser and see if that helps?
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara