Deleted

[HOLY] Help me about trinkets. I cant decide

I have 3x trinkets which I cant decide.

925 KJ Trinket
    915 Mistress Trinket
    945 CoEN (Celestial Map) Trinket.

Which two of them should i use in raids? What would you use?

KJ Trinket= %8-10 Healing Done
    Mistress= %5-7 Healing Done
    945 CoEN= %30-35 Proc time.

KJ and Mistress trinket are very good IMO. KJ trinket depends on the type of tanks you have in your raid and fight encounter though. You want to avoid using on tanks that take "spikey" damage and encounters which hit tanks very hard (such as KJ) because the trinket will proc far too quickly to prove of long term healing use. Best tank to probably use it on is a Monk because of their Stagger mechanic.

CoEN is going to be good just because of the raw stat gain from massive Ilvl advantage. I would not use it unless you feel like the previous trinkets aren't good on a specific encounter.

Deleted
    sea star and darkmoon deck: hellfire/velens
    map if you have to

Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    sea star and darkmoon deck: hellfire/velens
    map if you have to
    Do you like hellfire over archive?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Deleted
    the only trinkets i'd ever use on a regular basis are sea star + velens/stat stick/mindslaver

Why Sea Star people keep saying is soo good? I prefer Archive of Faith over it. Can someone explain like im a total noob why that trink is good?

Simply enough, throughput (the chart is adjusted to my stats)

Quote Originally Posted by Stiaar View Post
    Simply enough, throughput (the chart is adjusted to my stats)

Quote Originally Posted by Balinus View Post
    Why Sea Star people keep saying is soo good? I prefer Archive of Faith over it. Can someone explain like im a total noob why that trink is good?
    To add to that, I don't even know when you'd have time to use archive. It has a long cast time in comparison to Paladin cast times, whom quick and instant casts are their bread and butter and it's not like we have down time on our heals either. Seastar is ludicrously broken without adding any extra buttons AND afaik benefits from LoD 10% healing plus judgement ring.