7+ Year Old Account

Protection Warrior trinnkets

Hello, Warriors.

I need your advice, which trinkets should I use as Protection Warrior. I'm having Immortality card (900), Goroth trinket(915), Nightmare Egg Shell (930) ,Haste stat stick (910) nad stamina trinket from Desolate Host (915)
    Is it worth to wear Immortality + Goroth? Wearing those two makes me having 25% haste 55% mastery 5% versa 18% crit, 6.6M Hp (devastator prydaz+wrists)

Thank you for your advice

Wolf

Always use darkmoon immortality it is the best trinket you can have, depending on the fight i would swap between the host trinket or the goroth trinket, goroth when you will need more armor aka harjatan mythic (the bleed is reduced by armor and is brutal), host trinket on fughts where you wont always be actively tanking or might need an extra cd, see maiden or mistress, there is a trinket guide stickied in the warrior discord server, look it up if you havent checked it out yet, very helpful and gives you different trinket 'tiers'
    Last edited by Menox; 2017-08-10 at 02:31 AM.

I'm using Immortality + Goroth for every fight (just hc). Its not like NH were spells are killing you. I'll find the dmg income in hc very even/low.

I enjoy the stam trinket on progression fights where the bubble can save me if healers are overwhelmed elsewhere. I have been using cradle of anguish for farm fights. Granted im on H KJ and not in mythic. Is Cradle still viable in Mythic or does damage start spiking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by McJiggles View Post
    I enjoy the stam trinket on progression fights where the bubble can save me if healers are overwhelmed elsewhere. I have been using cradle of anguish for farm fights. Granted im on H KJ and not in mythic. Is Cradle still viable in Mythic or does damage start spiking too much.
    I would probably not recommend cradle for the mythic fights I have done, 5/9 currently. Health can ping pong enough that I would value the extra CD on the stamina trinket or the extra armor more than the haste. Hopefully without a haste trinket you are already over 30% haste and not feeling rage starved so the stamina or armor will be more beneficial than a bunch of extra haste with unreliable amounts of +str. The legendary pants and or Heavy Repercussions can help with some additional shield blocking if you find you aren't blocking a high enough % of incoming damage.