Deleted

Post Internet History

The internet is wonderful and an endless source of lulz.

I have stumbled across the Internet Historian channel recently which features mashups and summaries of 4chan raids and major internet tardfests.

And boy is it hilarious.

/pol/ getting news anchors to microwave their phones, kids shaving their heads for Justin Bieber, the whole HWNDU thing, tony the tiger being sexually harassed on twitter...
    You're basically left with a mix of dread and admiration and questions about the meaning of life.

I'm opening this thread to see if some of you guys know any similar channels you could point me to.

I'm not just looking for compilations, but resumes with some editing like the dude i linked do

If you're going to check out the channel i linked i suggest you start with the shia leboeuf storyline first or the iphone massacre

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Internet Historian is amazing. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

First time finding that channel, it's great.