Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean the ones that joined illidan and are part of the illidari, the coilfang, bloodscale, darkcrest, wrathfin, and coilskar naga...
    like seriously, how do you not know this? http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Illidan%27s_Naga
    also they can exist with no legs, no one has come up with a good argument as to why not yet

- - - Updated - - -

idk if you know.. but they dont NEED water...
    Idk if you know but dwarves dont NEED dirt...
    idk if you know but night elves dont NEED trees

get the point?

also fury time idk if you know... but they have to make sure every piece would fit and strech right on EVERY MODEL naga arnt just some special snowflake who all of a sudden have issues. idk if you know but naga have worn armor ingame since day 1

- - - Updated - - -

except they arnt
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Illidan%27s_Naga

- - - Updated - - -

im sorry it was "the max level is 99" because people said the game was hard coded to not allow levels to hit 3 digits.

- - - Updated - - -

when you get a snake, and you chop off its tail and replace it with a body, it is no longer a snake, it is a lizard.
    so stop trying to speak for the community saying "in reality the community wouldent care if they just gave them legs" no, that ruins the whole point!
    I can't argue against the armor piece fitting because I honestly don't know. I always thought they made armor on a human model and have the algorithm stretch it for other races. I'm guess they do hand place the new armor for Tauren hooves. A tail is a lot different though. If they cut out the 'painted' on aspects of the armor it might work. Having just the 3D pieces basically. I don't see any problems with the chest and above area. But I still feel Ogre's are much more likely, and would personally rather them.

What makes you so determined towards Naga as a playable race?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    I can't argue against the armor piece fitting because I honestly don't know. I always thought they made armor on a human model and have the algorithm stretch it for other races. I'm guess they do hand place the new armor for Tauren hooves. A tail is a lot different though. If they cut out the 'painted' on aspects of the armor it might work. Having just the 3D pieces basically. I don't see any problems with the chest and above area. But I still feel Ogre's are much more likely, and would personally rather them.

What makes you so determined towards Naga as a playable race?
    ogre could be horde, naga allaince.
    Because Naga look so cool, they are interesting, the concept of them is cool, and like worgen they are so different, worgen were the first "beast like" race and were very interesting. yes we had tauren but they seemed humane, worgen were the first blood thirsty dark race on the alliance, closest race to a wild animal. and Naga just would add a new level to the races of the game
    also

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Ogres could be good and a lot of horde players want them but they dont really fit with the next addon teme (if the teme is nazjatar, old god or void lord ) Cho'gal is the main ogre related with DTA and void with his twilight clan, but hard to imagine them playable and well... they are dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Trolls, Tauren, and Goblins don't wear boots. They have "anklets". It would be the same for Naga. Just the armor wrapped around the tail.
    This is something to be mad about now.

BLIZZARD HATES THE HORDE, DOESN'T EVEN PUT IN THE EFFORT TO MAKE BOOTS FOR HALF THE RACES /s

imo if naga are added their either need to be horde or neutral. the illidari naga are the same naga who aided the blood elves during their time of need in wc3 and stood side by side with the illidari blood elves and the sunfury of kael'thas group (the survivors of said group rejoined silvermoon back in mists of pandaria)

the only friendly ties they have with the alliance are with the illidari night elves and the illidaris ties with the alliance are likely tenuous at best.

they would make far more sense as horde exclusive
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Here is a list of things I have been told would never happen, going back to when I first started playing in vanilla:

Horde will never have paladins/Alliance will never have shaman.
    Goblins/Worgen/Pandaren will never be a playable race.
    Demon Hunters will never be a playable class.
    Blizzard will never sell in-game items for money.
    Blizzard will never revamp old zones for flying.
    Blizzard will never make every spec available for every class.
    Blizzard will never give a class more than three specs.

And, just for fun:
    The max level cap for the game is 100.

You'll excuse me if I don't nod in vigorous agreement about something in the game that will never happen.
    This. While some things on that list I WISH never had happened, playable Naga isnt impossible. If anything, Blizz know how the playerbase has been wanting it for years, so adding it would immediately make the expansion much more attractive (unlike say WOD that didnt add anything new)

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    This. While some things on that list I WISH never had happened, playable Naga isnt impossible. If anything, Blizz know how the playerbase has been wanting it for years, so adding it would immediately make the expansion much more attractive (unlike say WOD that didnt add anything new)
    Eh, i imagine WoD would have been fine if they had taken the design approach they did for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    The naga have tails they use to be their lower half. Theoretically, they "could" wear pants. But there's zero possibility they could ever wear boots. Blizzard just won't do this. Any new race will be bipedal.

Stop your nonsense.
    Troll feet and Draenei hooves basically makes it impossible for them to wear boots as well, but Blizzard made them able to do so. You're telling me boots won't become pieces of cloth to slip over the end of the tail, or just be invisible?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    imo if naga are added their either need to be horde or neutral. the illidari naga are the same naga who aided the blood elves during their time of need in wc3 and stood side by side with the illidari blood elves and the sunfury of kael'thas group (the survivors of said group rejoined silvermoon back in mists of pandaria)

the only friendly ties they have with the alliance are with the illidari night elves and the illidaris ties with the alliance are likely tenuous at best.

they would make far more sense as horde exclusive
    they helped kaelthas and the elves because they were following them.
    Also their ancient ties, they were highborne, like with the worgen the night elves could figure out something to help them better control their curse, and with that, they join
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

they helped kaelthas and the elves because they were following them.
    Also their ancient ties, they were highborne, like with the worgen the night elves could figure out something to help them better control their curse, and with that, they join
    they can make it work sure, but just like with night elf mages it would look awkward having naga on the alliance when everytime weve seen them in a good capacity they were standing shoulder to shoulder with mostly blood elves
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Naga look so cool, they are interesting, the concept of them is cool, and like worgen they are so different, worgen were the first "beast like" race and were very interesting. yes we had tauren but they seemed humane, worgen were the first blood thirsty dark race on the alliance, closest race to a wild animal. and Naga just would add a new level to the races of the game
    also

I still stand by the point that something needs to be done about the tail part. That stretched onslaught looks ugly. And so would basically any legging that isn't a skirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    I still stand by the point that something needs to be done about the tail part. That stretched onslaught looks ugly. And so would basically any legging that isn't a skirt.
    As you can see in the second picture the stretched part is not that big in the new models (the first picture is with the old models) -the second Naga is wearing a non-robe armor.