Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Because it isn't possible for PRINCE wrathion to become KING wrathion at all. Nope. No can do. Impossible. Nadda. Zilch.
    You clearly don't know how a Monarchy works. Wraithon is a "Prince" in name only. He rules over no land or people, thus cannot become a "King".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This, and also Anduin isn't a boy anymore.
    Technically, to beings that are millions of years old, he is.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Because it isn't possible for PRINCE wrathion to become KING wrathion at all. Nope. No can do. Impossible. Nadda. Zilch.
    What would he be a king of? There's only 3 black dragons left.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Datamined Screenshots of flooded Un'Goro crater. So we can think it's about Azeroth itself.
    wait what where?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Magni jaina anduin

Pretty basic
    and Sylvanas?? (in the hour of her third death blabla).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Datamined Screenshots of flooded Un'Goro crater.
    Wat. When? Why? Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Neither is Magni for that matter. :P
    That's the thing with cryptic messages; they are full of methaphoric expressions.

The one with "heart is a cratter" is pretty clear... other 2 not so much for now.
    Well I'd say the only "clear" whisper is the Diamond King which is definitely Magni. The one with the Crater could be Azeroth or Jaina, the Boy-King is most likely Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    and Sylvanas?? (in the hour of her third death blabla).
    She's already died 3 times. Once in Quel'thalas, once in Icecrown, and once in Silverpine.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    You clearly don't know how a Monarchy works. Wraithon is a "Prince" in name only. He rules over no land or people, thus cannot become a "King".

Technically, to beings that are millions of years old, he is.
    Which is exactly why he is also a boy-king. He is a child who views himself as Royalty, and the person who'd be his superior, i.e. King, has been long gone.

At that point everyone is a boy to them, so it could very well be Greymane.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    After he hatched, he was immediately put in charge of the operations at Ravenholdt Manor. Basically making him the Lord of Ravenholdt Manor.
    This isn't true for a variety of reasons.

One, the Lord of Ravenholdt is Lord Jorach Ravenholdt.
    Two, Wrathion wasn't put in charge of operations. The black dragon Fahrad, who was a Ravenholdt higher up, tasked Ravenholdt with guarding Wrathion while the player (not Ravenholdt) acts as his champion. There's nothing to suggest he even dealt with Ravenholdt's operations, he's entirely concerned with his own agenda. So even when Wrathion was with Ravenholdt, he wasn't by any means a Lord of Ravens.
    Three, as soon as Fahrad was dead and Ravenholdt half-destroyed, he left, and the few Ravenholdt members who went with him renounced their Ravenholdt association and became a separate faction entirely, Blacktalon. i.e. they ceased to be Ravens, so he still was not a Lord of Ravens.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-08-10 at 10:01 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Which is exactly why he is also a boy-king. He is a child who views himself as Royalty, and the person who'd be his superior, i.e. King, has been long gone.

At that point everyone is a boy to them, so it could very well be Greymane.
    Was gonna reply to them, but you beat me to it. well played!

Wrathion is the kind of boy who would give himself the title of king even if he has no kingdom. The entire legendary dagger questchain was kinda pointing to that if i recall.

Deleted
    Alright, what Eazy was talking about is ...

http://marlamin.com/minimaps/maps/7....ngScenario.png

... except that it's already pretty likely (like mentioned in the Azeroth's Warning Thread) that this is just, due to them requiring Silithus as the main focus of that scenario piece and seemingly near the water. Which means, they would've just copied the map and filled the water in, causing Un'goro to be flooded (since it's not part of the scenario anyway).

Was gonna reply to them, but you beat me to it. well played!

Wrathion is the kind of boy who would give himself the title of king even if he has no kingdom. The entire legendary dagger questchain was kinda pointing to that if i recall.
    If he was going to do that then why didn't he do it in MoP after his daddy was killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If he was going to do that then why didn't he do it in MoP after his daddy was killed?
    Because it was too soon? Because he was trying to manipulate a large scale war? Who knows. Him not doing it doesn't change his personality.

Deleted
    Diamond king: Magni is the only real obvious candidate

Boy King: Andiun or Wraithon

Crater Lady: Azeroth (Because that's the old God's mission), Jaina (her heart was theramore it's gone now etc etc Kul Tiras armour shows old god stuff) or Slyvannas (because she's always up to something)

Lord of Ravens: Odyn or Kadgar (possibly medhiv)

To me those seem like the most obvious choices

7+ Year Old Account
    Because the story did not call for it?

Cant deny though that he goes by the title of Prince, and well, the logical step up from that title is King.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    afaik, when the king dies the first born son (or daughter in modern society), the prince ( or princess) becomes the king or queen. Thats the whole idea of a monarchy which you clearly didn't think of...

That ending doesn't seem to be happening anymore since 1. The Legion gets defeated this expansion and 2. The Exodar isn't repairable so it won't be flying.
    There were a series of short stories released throughout Cataclysm about the various faction leaders, giving them some more lore and flavor. Velen's is called "The Prophet's Lesson" if you ever want to read it, it's my favorite of the bunch. And in the story the members of the Hand, the leaders under Velen, announce the Exodar is fully repaired. They're simply waiting on the Prophet to tell them where to go.

http://media.blizzard.com/wow/lore/p...velen-enUS.pdf
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-08-10 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Added link.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    There were a series of short stories released throughout Cataclysm about the various faction leaders, giving them some more lore and flavor. Velen's is called "The Prophet's Lesson" if you ever want to read it, it's my favorite of the bunch. And in the story the members of the Hand, the leaders under Velen, announce the Exodar is fully repaired. They're simply waiting on the Prophet to tell them where to go.
    Yeah, that's been retconned. Exodar is not functional. the draenei were building another ship, the Vindicaar, instead of fixing the Exodar

Deleted
    She's already died 3 times. Once in Quel'thalas, once in Icecrown, and once in Silverpine.
    Yeah I thought so, but I can't think of another female character that has died more than once. Maybe It's Azeroth but It would be kinda bad writing:

- She hasn't even born, is a world soul, not a Titan yet so she hasn't been able to die.
    - If the deaths are not "real deaths" and just "big disasters happened to her" like the sundering or cataclysm, well, She is the world soul (the "yolk" of the "egg", not the "shell", and is the shell what has been damaged)

Quote Originally Posted by abald View Post
    afaik, when the king dies the first born son (or daughter in modern society), the prince ( or princess) becomes the king or queen. Thats the whole idea of a monarchy which you clearly didn't think of...
    He becomes King when he gets crowned. You do not become King just by the death of your father.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The one with the Crater could be Azeroth or Jaina.
    Considering the 7.3 scenario i'd say it's a pretty safe bet on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    He becomes King when he gets crowned. You do not become King just by the death of your father.
    And you don't necessarily have to be a king to be called one. Especially by something with such a twisted way to express things.