Question Which servers are best for real PVP ??

So me and my friend start legion like 5 month ago, and we choose twisting nether server which called PVP server but when we hit level 110 and geared up we couldnt find pvp players they are all bunch of pve players and pve guild and only 2 or 3 guild doing pvp and they were not so active. So i m asking to you if u have general realm awarness and experience please tell here which servers are good for horde pvp (with lots of pvp guilds and pvp players) and which one is good for allincce pvp, and also if u know which servers are balanced like %50 horde and %50 allince or kinda close.

Thanks for sharing your knowladge

Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post
    there are no 50/50 servers, pvp is basically dead since wod
    ye i mean close faction server and in TN people we really dont have pvp guild so and server with pvp guild ll be good for me to leveling one more character there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post
    there are no 50/50 servers, pvp is basically dead since wod
    This (although i disagree with dead since WoD). There arent really any 50/50 servers as wpvp sucks ass, if you want a server with pvp guilds / partners in /trade chat then outland / aegwyn for alliance and (i think) stormscale for horde are where the majority of the remaining pvp'rs have congregated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most PvP servers have become heavily 1 sides, most being 4:1 ratios or even worse. Don't go to blackrock NA that poor server died back in WoD when the Aussies left.