Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Are you using any T19? What is your item level?

I entered heroic ToS at 914 with 2pc T19, and I'm now 934 with 4pc T20 and 945/950 pieces in off-tier slots. I have all BM legendaries.
    I've been running Way of the Cobra, Stomp, One with the Pack, and Killer Cobra the whole time.
    The Belt/Huntmaster combo has been consistently the best setup for me, with the exception of a brief time where raidbots suggested to use Kil'Jaeden's Burning Wish (my best alternative at that time was an 890 Convergence)
    I've simmed myself from the beginning of the tier, and at no point has any other talent configuration or legendary combination prevailed over Belt/Huntmaster.

I finally replaced 2pc T19 when I got some 930 gloves out of a Mythic+ cache to replace 890 Eagletalon gloves, and cemented T19's retirement with 945 KJ gloves and 950 shoulders out of a 4-mythic dungeon weekend cache.

Early in the tier (ilvl 914-925), my stat weights favored crit heavily, but after replacing T19, they have gotten remarkably even. At 934, I'm almost indifferent to secondary stats except versatility, which is clearly the worst.

Curious to see what setup is suggesting to use bracers, and see if you are better or worse geared than me. I'm only 1/9M.
    I use simpermut to identify the best combo, but currently yes 2p T19. ilvl 921ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
    I use simpermut to identify the best combo, but currently yes 2p T19. ilvl 921ish.
    I've used raidbots. Sounds like the difference may be due to a difference in methodology between the simulations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used raidbots. Sounds like the difference may be due to a difference in methodology between the simulations.
    Raidbots uses Simulationcraft. Simpermut is just an addon that creates Simulationcraft scripts for comparing various combinations of gear. You were both using the same sim.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Raidbots uses Simulationcraft. Simpermut is just an addon that creates Simulationcraft scripts for comparing various combinations of gear. You were both using the same sim.
    I would be surprised if the parameters controlling the results were identical.

I would be surprised if the parameters controlling the results were identical.
    You can change the fight parameters similar to within simcraft itself, APLs are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    You can change the fight parameters similar to within simcraft itself, APLs are the same.
    Right, but I don't know what he used, and vice versa. I'm interested in knowing what created the different result, but not motivated enough to exhaust the possibilities finding it experimentally