Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I only used to smoke when I was really, really drunk.

Used to wake up the next day with ciggie burns in my clothing

I do not smoke anymore..feel heeps better & my recent Blood Test results where perfect.

The Doctor did say I might have a worm though ewwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Aside from the fact that they're raping smokers for more money nonstop, I find it hilarious that so many people here think it's okay to denature, torture, and ultimate murder the imprisoned and addicted.

We can laugh when they do the same thing to them some day, like by taxing soda like they're doing in Mexico. Excellent. Watch everyone die, hooray!

The only real funny and sad joke is the fact that still nobody understand lowering nicotine in cigarettes will only force people to waste even more money on them to get the same fix for the addiction they cannot control, raping smokers even harder. That makes all the scientists who agreed with lowering nicotine in cigarettes complicit in crimes against humanity and they should all be painfully fucked in a manner against their will to death, the lying scientists ruined the good title of scientist.
    Wow, man. Is there any tinfoil left in your town or did you buy it all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Agreed, but what happens when the price gets so high no one can afford it? Will the same happen as if it was out lawed?
    They have to get them somewhere. And it's pretty difficult to grow economically viable amounts of tobacco on one's own, and you can't really buy and sell them wholesale. Bootleggers could charge a premium for alcohol because they controlled the distribution of it. They didn't want alcohol just to have it; they wanted to sell it to make a profit.

At any rate, I have no empathy for the smoker's "plight" of taxation. It's a substance they choose to use that harms themselves and others.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2017-08-12 at 08:29 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Only sell ciggerettes to current smokers via a govenrment program.

Ban the sale of ciggerettes after all previous smokers have died off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedevil View Post
    I live in NYC, the city offers a lot of free health-services and clinics.
    These are partly-funded by cigarette taxes.

But really...the real reason...is pretty simple...
    Liberals want to control everything about your life!!
    there is zero reason smoking cigs should be legal while other harmfull drugs are not. There is zero benifit to smoking, it contaminates the air around you and does nothing but cause cancer. The companies that sell cigs prey on the weak willed and since these people dont have the will power to not be stupid i guess someone has to step in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Only sell ciggerettes to current smokers via a govenrment program.

Ban the sale of ciggerettes after all previous smokers have died off.
    nope, ban it outright, zero reason to feed the adiction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Which is why I favor smoking banned in public areas. Raising the sin tax on that, doesn't fix that problem.
    smoking in non public areas ruins everything there. People reak of it, anything in that place thats smoked in gets ruined and tainted. No, ban it all together. Id rather someone do coke than smoke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Why do people like you worry so much about what everyone else is doing all the time? Live and let live man.

And are like 10 times more likely to kill you than smoking.
    wrong. but keep putting false facts up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    nope, ban it outright, zero reason to feed the adiction.
    You can't ban it, we've seen the example already with alcohol. Sooner or later enough people will wise up and realize paying $50+ a box, their breath smelling like monkey ass, and all of the other side effects suck total donkey dong and will quit, or they'll tax them so much people will be forced to quit.

I'm alright with them existing and being sold, but if you want sympathy for trying to smoke in a crowded area and are told you can't well you are not getting any. Honestly why would you pay $300+ a month on a hobby like that? Money alone should be enough of a reason to step, not to mention the health areas of it.

I always wonder what got people to smoke in the first place. The first and only time I tried a cigarette it was nasty as hell, who in their right mind goes "Wow, this tastes great, I need more of this."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    I hope all these people that complain about the pleasant smell of tobacco stop using any internal combustion engine devices such as cars and buses and remember to put on their face masks whenever they a slight cough.