Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Really t'is the season for these bullshit 'leaks' but hey at least they are a good read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Wrathion might be my favorite WoW-introduced lore character; the lack of him being in Legion makes no sense. The entire legendary quest chain in Pandaria was based around helping him prepare Azeroth's defenses for a Legion invasion.

I'd be happy if they decided to do something with him, but him not being in Legion at all is a waste and a bigger plot hole than the one they used to get airships in Deepholm.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragonsworn were a WoW RPG class:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dragonsworn

They aren't actually dragons, just dragon-empowered mortals.

Them being a hero class has been discussed before, but it's always seemed like more of a pipedream than tinkers are.
    Ah, thats pretty awesome! Doesn't seem like there's alot kicking about either. I am in!

Wrathion might be my favorite WoW-introduced lore character; the lack of him being in Legion makes no sense. The entire legendary quest chain in Pandaria was based around helping him prepare Azeroth's defenses for a Legion invasion.

I'd be happy if they decided to do something with him, but him not being in Legion at all is a waste and a bigger plot hole than the one they used to get airships in Deepholm.

- - - Updated - - -

Them being a hero class has been discussed before, but it's always seemed like more of a pipedream than tinkers are.
    Wrathion was meant to be in Highmountain, there's actually datamined quests in Wowhead that never appeared as they got scrapped at the last minute with Ebonhorn placed instead.

Deleted
    It would be time for Wrathion to actually step up anyway. Dragons versus minions of the Void doesn't sound too bad of an expansion theme. The Black Prince against The Black Empire?

The elite race rolfmao

Deleted
    lol i love the topics where we discuss possible expansions based on snippets, whispers and loose ends in the game and current known lore.

these type of topics where some keyboard hero gets a gigantic (jk...puny ofc) boner if even one person thinks its truth is a bit pathetic.

there are no leaks. Blizzard leaks are very rare. And even if it were your (that could be anyone trying to do the next xpac leak trick)mediocre post is not interesting enough to read over the official communications.

/golfclap on giving yet another interpretation on the illgynoth and xallatath whispers.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I saw that. But even if he took Ebonhorn's place... It's not like Ebonhorn is a major player against the Legion.

Wrathion is has Titan powers, Titan knowledge, Titan weaponry, and his goal from birth (aside from rooting out the corrupted Black Dragons) was to destroy the Legion.

He was built up to be a major player against the Legion...his absence makes sense.

He honestly should have been doing what Illidan is doing.
    Ah yes Spiritwalker "I must go now hero's" Ebonhorn. weakest incarnation of the most powerful dragonflight ever. A cow aspect..... that story is done

Quote Originally Posted by vettehenk View Post
    lol i love the topics where we discuss possible expansions based on snippets, whispers and loose ends in the game and current known lore.

these type of topics where some keyboard hero gets a gigantic (jk...puny ofc) boner if even one person thinks its truth is a bit pathetic.

there are no leaks. Blizzard leaks are very rare. And even if it were your (that could be anyone trying to do the next xpac leak trick)mediocre post is not interesting enough to read over the official communications.

/golfclap on giving yet another interpretation on the illgynoth and xallatath whispers.
    Pretty much every expansion has been leaked in some manner before it was announced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Pretty much every expansion has been leaked in some manner before it was announced.
    i think your are confusing logical extrapolation from prior xpac content with an actual leak dude.

Deleted
    He used capital letters, must be fake.

- - - Updated - - -

" black dragonflight looks for adventurers who show potential for great power"

I dig it.

Fake. OP just using the word chinese to try and be legitimate. Except the WoD and Legion chinese stuff were posted on actual chinese forums then linked here. They also were more vague with riddles instead of blatantly saying stuff.

Deleted
    An elite race would be the most ridiculous thing to add. Why grind old content on an alt when you can be a Dragon and start at 108? Why would blizzard do that? I can see like a 'you can start this race first time at this level' but not everytime.

I can see a Dragon Hero Class those 'race' is just their mortal form.

Deleted
    Especially when they -sell- character boosts. Why would anyone buy a 110 boost when they could just make a 108 for free? Unless it has something like a "one per server" limit like hero classes do... which would be abysmal for a race.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, if they made this race, it would be cheaper to make it at 108, level to 120, then race change to whatever race you want than it would be to buy a character boost. This would completely destroy character boosts.

That alone is enough to make it fake.
    God you're right. I hadn't even consider the economics invovled just the 'Artist Vision' angle.

Yeah, I saw that. But even if he took Ebonhorn's place... It's not like Ebonhorn is a major player against the Legion.

Wrathion is has Titan powers, Titan knowledge, Titan weaponry, and his goal from birth (aside from rooting out the corrupted Black Dragons) was to destroy the Legion.

He was built up to be a major player against the Legion...his absence makes sense.

He honestly should have been doing what Illidan is doing.
    That's what makes me think, something isn't quite right with what will happen in 7.3. Though Warthion's goal was to make a super group of heroes to fight against a "great evil". Perhaps he saw Sargeras as not that evil and discovered the Void as it rather.

Another "leak" from a newly created account with less than 20 posts. Cool.

As always, looking forward to this being proven to be bullshit a few months from now.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-08-11 at 08:45 AM. Reason: grammar

Deleted
    My god I hope that is true. Legitimately sounds awesome.

Either OP is smarter than Blizzard or us Wow fans are about to get very happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isnol View Post
    The next expansion is known as the "Black Empire", which is about the corrosion of Azeroth's world soul and the control of "void". It will have old area remodeling like "cataclysm", and there will be a lot of old god things.

The main villain of the expansion is "azshara" and "n'zoth", but the ultimate boss will be to release the soul of Azeroth from "void".

The expansion hero will be "Wrathion" and "Magni".

There is a new race called elite race. They are the "dragonsworn" of Wrathion. They start at level 108 and can be any class. They have the ability to switch between half dragon form and any race of its faction. which race you choose during the character creation, but can not be changed. you start as your normal game, but then Wrathion changes you.

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as

How can this be legit if all of these others are legit?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eil-of-Shadows
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-of-Nazjatar
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-of-Kul-Tiras

Someone is lying... Why should we believe you over one of these others?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    While I wish a revamp of Azeroth would be true
    This is actually the main thing making me think it's a hoax.
    I'm pretty sure the Cataclysm debacle burned the dev enough about shitting up old content for them to do it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isnol View Post
    i apologize

what i mean is i told source i can not give where i got information before i can get information

my english is bad
    your ability to tell the truth is even worse... you didn't even try to be convincing.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    true or not...

this sounds the way blizzard would bring it all together, offering a few highly "expected" elements, then tying them together in "unexpected" ways with some of the lingering story threads and characters they have been setting up for a long time.

from the past, the leaks that eventually were true were the ones with a more decent amount of the "unexpected".

most leaks have limited imagination regarding new classes or races... Naga or Tinkerers are echoed all the time, yet this Dragonsworn seems to be something that would afwully fit in with the hints that dragons will become really important once you reach lvl 112. and probably with so many races/classes in the game they now could actually go into a direction where instead of creating totally new races/classes, they rather enhance or mix up what already exists with some extra abilities ...

and don't forget that in the end, MOP came to be partially as a way to cater to the chinese market, a dragons focused expansion could make sense in that way too...