Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

new chinese leak next expansion

The next expansion is known as the "Black Empire", which is about the corrosion of Azeroth's world soul and the control of "void". It will have old area remodeling like "cataclysm", and there will be a lot of old god things.

The main villain of the expansion is "azshara" and "n'zoth", but the ultimate boss will be to release the soul of Azeroth from "void".

The expansion hero will be "Wrathion" and "Magni".

There is a new race called elite race. They are the "dragonsworn" of Wrathion. They start at level 108 and can be any class. They have the ability to switch between half dragon form and any race of its faction. which race you choose during the character creation, but can not be changed. you start as your normal game, but then Wrathion changes you.

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as
    Last edited by isnol; 2017-08-11 at 07:25 AM.

Souns like the plot to a movie equally shitty as The Wall, so yeah. Might be real. Lol jk.

While I wish a revamp of Azeroth would be true, the rest seems way way to farfetched to be true. (Although a race that can be any class in a good explained way would be amazing)

chinese leak u say? mind linking a source?
    im chinese so i will have no problem reading it

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlu View Post
    chinese leak u say? mind linking a source?
    im chinese so i will have no problem reading it
    i can not for identity protection

i apologize

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I dunno, it's very likely a bunch of fake nonsense, but the chinese have a tendency to dig out the official stuff so...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Well that gave me a good laugh, thank you. A race that starts at 108 and can be any class... how would death knights and demon hunters work?

Quote Originally Posted by isnol View Post
    i can not for identity protection

i apologize
    Uhh what? That is not how it works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    haha ikr, thats not how this works, but inb4 its actually true

Quote Originally Posted by Kailith View Post
    Well that gave me a good laugh, thank you. A race that starts at 108 and can be any class... how would death knights and demon hunters work?
    good point there, would make 0 sense to go "yea, you're a half dragon, half demon half human" or "you're an undead human dragon", it wouldn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Kailith View Post
    i apologize

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as

speaking of Wrathion, he sees a vision in MoP of the legion's full might and it freaks him out. He helps start WoD in hopes of building an army to fight the legion. It's now Legion. Where the fuck is he? What terrible writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either someone read the post I made a day or two ago about how the chinese leaks are way less detailed and don't read like a wishlist, thus copying the format to make it more beliveable, and thus this is a bunch of bs (as usual). Or it's true. These types of leaks are more inline to something you'd actually see from a leaker.

Take notes ametures!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I dunno, it's very likely a bunch of fake nonsense, but the chinese have a tendency to dig out the official stuff so...

Murloc dance party new wow expansion
    Level999
    Murlocs for alliance naga for horde.
    Dance studio
    New profession dancer. with many different specialty types including salsa. Strip. Exotic. Walt's. And breakdance.

Leaked from a Chinese source that I can't show cause I just can't
    OK well y'all gotta trust me now

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i apologize

what i mean is i told source i can not give where i got information before i can get information

my english is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Either someone read the post I made a day or two ago about how the chinese leaks are way less detailed and don't read like a wishlist, thus copying the format to make it more beliveable, and thus this is a bunch of bs (as usual). Or it's true. These types of leaks are more inline to something you'd actually see from a leaker.

Take notes ametures!
    jep, you're so important that people had to copy you.. totally not because chinese leaks are a common occurence and generally pop up when other "leaks" pop up..

But guys, obviously I have the next leak:

Digital Homicide teamed up with Jim Sterling to make the next expansion, it's Unity of the factions and the new race is: Assetflipper

Deleted
    Sounded half-believeable until that Dragonborn-Thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    speaking of Wrathion, he sees a vision in MoP of the legion's full might and it freaks him out. He helps start WoD in hopes of building an army to fight the legion. It's now Legion. Where the fuck is he? What terrible writing.
    You do know we want to kill him right? Its pretty fucking understandable he went into hiding after the shit he pulled in mop and wod. Not really shitty writing. Just a character who was shitty hiding so we don't fucking slaughter him for the shit he pulled recently.

Good on the fake leak creators for getting more creative and incorporating more of the Chronicles lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Blizzard's not going to make a race that starts at max level because it would invalidate their character boost service. Why pay $60 for a boost when you can make stupid dragon thing and then pay $25 to change to the race you want?