Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we stop calling fanfictions "leaks". Jesus christ.

AND it's fucking jaylock.

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    edit with another relevant image. also the word is primary, don't know why i remembered largest.
    "Primary", by itself, doesn't imply there were other continents. That word can just mean "important" or "first".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    As in, there’s no “the other side of Azeroth”. Have you put a map the Earth out flat? What’s on the other side of the Earth? /facepalm

Taking the leak out with the trash tbh, not a grain of salt.
    This is totally bs. Both the bad theory of the OP and your claim that Azeroth is a finished world when it isn't. They can and will add to Azeroth. In 7.3, you can see Kalimdor only takes 1 quarter of the globe, even though in other old globes it was half of the planet.

Fantasy can change. Don't judge it by reality. It's not confined to the same rules.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Discussion regarding moderation actions is not permitted. If you have concerns about moderation, please contact a global moderator (they have blue names). If you have issues with a specific post, please report that post and a moderator will review it.
    What is the point of that when most of you mods are bigger trolls than people like the OP? Want people to stop discussing moderation? Do your god damn jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

I give my opinions and thats it. Feel free to be offended as I can't control your fragile emotions.

And yes, I have connections to Blizzard, as much as you believe it or not.
    Absolutely amazing that complete nonsense like this isn't infracted. You have admitted to trolling numerous times and claiming otherwise now is just yet more trolling. Absolutely fucking unbelievable the mods allow this to continue day after day month after month year after year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Calling someone a troll isn't allowed.

Also, I at least kind of respect multiple leaks coming from the same main account rather than multiple leaks coming from random alt accounts...

I still wish they'd stop though.
    The point of that rule is to prevent people from derailing threads with false accusations of trolling. When people call Jaylock a troll in most of his threads they are simply stating a fact and his threads accomplish nothing but disrupting these forums and of course is allowed to do so with very little restrictions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    Impressive indeed, considering there are no assumptions in that post.

The super-continent of Kalimdor:

It clearly contains all the landmasses we currently know of on Azeroth.

also, go here. If that doesn't help I'll pull up a direct quote. I get the impression that may not help either though.

edit with another relevant image. also the word is primary, don't know why i remembered largest.
    The main landmass suggest a few scattered islands as the rest. Yuu cant make the assumption that
    there are whole other continents

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You made the name sound like Yu-Gi-Oh's recent movie release, "Dark side of Dimensions."

In a World.. of War(CRAFT), there's a darker side of the planet that no one has yet to see.

"World of Warcraft: Dark side of Azeroth."

Coming to you... never.

If this is true, I'll join Jaylock cult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    What is the point of that when most of you mods are bigger trolls than people like the OP? Want people to stop discussing moderation? Do your god damn jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely amazing that complete nonsense like this isn't infracted. You have admitted to trolling numerous times and claiming otherwise now is just yet more trolling. Absolutely fucking unbelievable the mods allow this to continue day after day month after month year after year.

- - - Updated - - -

The point of that rule is to prevent people from derailing threads with false accusations of trolling. When people call Jaylock a troll in most of his threads they are simply stating a fact and his threads accomplish nothing but disrupting these forums and of course is allowed to do so with very little restrictions.
    Wow you are an angry one arent you? How about you shut up for a second and not reply to my threads if you don't like them? How simple was that?

Just do the math.

Wow you are an angry one arent you? How about you shut up for a second and not reply to my threads if you don't like them? How simple was that?

Just do the math.
    Or, how about you stop making threads that are complete and utter nonsense.

Thanks.

3 new races? Never going to happen.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    this is the beast leak, even if not true, is better than most of the shit who people post here, like that veil of shadows garbage

i like the calss combo anyway, just take away gnome shaman and DH, NE and tauren warlock and you win me

Jaylock really doesnt put in the effort like he used to does he?

Also please infract me mods and not close this obvious troll bait thread!

It's time to stop with the "leaks".

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    As in, there’s no “the other side of Azeroth”. Have you put a map the Earth out flat? What’s on the other side of the Earth? /facepalm

Taking the leak out with the trash tbh, not a grain of salt.
    I don't think that either but that Argus isn't moving at all on the sky no matter what location we are standing is annoying me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again with the Naga. *Rolls eyes*
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

This isnt even a good fake expansion. Poor effort. 2/10

Is Pink Floyd doing the soundtrack cause i would definitely fucking buy!!!

Dark side of the moon = Dark side of Azeroth MIND BLOWN!!!

??? I don't need to make a whole new account to post what I heard from my Blizzard connection. I won't give his name for obvious reasons.
    What will you do when it doesn't happen and someone keeps your claim in their signature forever, tho?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    3 new races? Never going to happen.
    Not advocating for this leak in any way, but back in cata we would have said that a race and a class would have never happened

I though the Dakr Side of Azeroth was in the Goldshire in on certain servers.

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. heavy laugh.

Jaylock, for real, when YOU have "connections" and even a 10th of this unbelievable BS leak become real, for sure, i praise you as my new god. on every day in my life at every place i be. serious

Lol, its so hefty to be the douchebag joke of MMOC. You are a hard-ass Jay, really