Doubble USE trinket, any hickups in this?

So I now have Spectre of Betrayal (ilvl 925) and Vial of Ceaseless Toxins (ilvl 935). Is there any reason to not use both(cept for high ilvl other trinkets ofc!)? When I use Spectre, Vial get a 10 sec CD before I can use it.

I my self dont think this should be a problem since most of our buffs should be up still after 10 sec on the pull and after that they should be offset enough to always be ready to use.

Is there something Im not thinking of or is it just go go bananas with em?

Also is there ever any reason to wait with using em? any specific proccs to wait for etc?

Cheers
    //Exeetor

Deleted
    In the few situations where the boss stands relatively still (Goroth as an example) I use my Vial and Spectre together. I usually use Spectre when I'm about to make contact with the boss and Vial 10 seconds after. After that if you just pop them on CD they should do their individual thing as if you didn't have two on use trinkets equipped.
    I currently sim the best (1.228 mil) on 6 min Patchwerk with these two trinkets. Slightly lower (1.224 mil) with CoF and Spectre.
    It's important to note that trinkets seem to benefit from our T20. So use Spectre after your Apocalypse/Army (when available). Preferably play around min/maxing Spectre than Vial as it does a lot more damage.
    Last edited by mmoc232ef037da; 2017-08-10 at 12:54 PM.

sounds good. Then its as I thought!
    Thx for confimation!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am using specter/vial on stationary single target, it works out pretty well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=7

Damage is pretty decent, I am super lazy and have them macrod to SS though.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    I am using specter/vial on stationary single target, it works out pretty well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=7

Damage is pretty decent, I am super lazy and have them macrod to SS though.
    Maybe macro it on your Death Coil ? I don't know about you, but if you're lucky you can get 6 wounds before using apocalypse and then use DC, right ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Maybe macro it on your Death Coil ? I don't know about you, but if you're lucky you can get 6 wounds before using apocalypse and then use DC, right ?
    Well if I macro with DC I risk using it when I'm out of range, I can just press SS while I'm inbetween GCDs so I don't SS but it triggers the on use

of course, I don't always do that, but the trinkets were still a DPS increase even with my hyper lazy attitude so it will be good enough for OP.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Not sure we have enough buttons to mash to make macroing worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Well if I macro with DC I risk using it when I'm out of range, I can just press SS while I'm inbetween GCDs so I don't SS but it triggers the on use

of course, I don't always do that, but the trinkets were still a DPS increase even with my hyper lazy attitude so it will be good enough for OP.
    Fair point.