Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Elves in general don't have traditional agriculture like humans. They see to either get everything they need from nature or through magic.

One thing that's always bothered me is the existence of Darnassian bleu. Where do they get the milk to make cheese?
    Um. A disturbing question.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    One thing that's always bothered me is the existence of Darnassian bleu. Where do they get the milk to make cheese?
    maybe saber or hippogryph milk.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I'm sorry you can't think of any better way to attack someone than chemical attacks...especially in a world with all kinds of magic and fancy technology the real world doesn't have.

But keep on defending them...I know you will.
    rotfl, we have the post of the year.
    damn even "evil chemical" together "fancy technology" alone is a little pearl XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    rotfl, we have the post of the year.
    damn even "evil chemical" together "fancy technology" alone is a little pearl XD
    I'm sorry...chemicals that poison the people and the land that make it uninhabitable are good?

Let me guess another Sylvanas fanboi who thinks she has done nothing wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I'm sorry...chemicals that poison the people and the land that make it uninhabitable are good?
    Weapons are generally built with the goal of killing people and yes, they can be rather destructive. A weapon can't be "evil", it's all about the usage. And we know that what happened in Southshore was a screw up to begin with, the equivalent of a miscalculation. The Forsaken themselves have no interest in uninhabitable land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account

Let me guess another Sylvanas fanboi who thinks she has done nothing wrong?
    Of all the arguments you chose the weakest and stick by it. I guess I can respect that. What happened at southshore was a mistake, the forsaken didn't intend to make the land uninhabitable.

You brought it up yourself in your poor rationalization on how the blight was somehow bad while there was both "fancy technology" and magic in this world too. Normally people who actually try to say the blight is evil pray that no one remembers in WoW magic exsists because it destroys the argument the moment it comes up.

The forsaken are no more evil for using the blight than the Alliance fire bombing Tarajuo. People died in both cases. And that's what you do in war, you kill people, often horribly.

but again, people who have to call others "fanbois" the moment someone doesn't agree with them isn't someone I want to waste my time with.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-08-14 at 11:17 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Considering orcs make bread, we know they aren't carnivores. Tauren hunt and eat plainstriders too.
    Do Taurens do that? I thought that they only hunt them as a traditional ritual, but not for eating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    The Horde doesn't need agriculture, we have a blue post explaining orcs eat rocks.
    Rocks are not very tasty, but they are easy to catch
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Do Taurens do that? I thought that they only hunt them as a traditional ritual, but not for eating
    They use everything they can in honor to the animals or something like that.

From WoW-gamepedia: ''Despite killing the animals, the tauren are taught never to waste anything given to them by nature and to give back what they can. They learn the fine balance that exists in nature and that if they honor the Earthmother, she will bless them in return.''
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2017-08-15 at 09:27 AM.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    well they use all parts of the animal, and if you look at their teeth, they have incisors and canines.

Actually looking at their mouths I can't see any premolars or molars (I could be wrong, I just cant see any in google images). Meanwhile orcs have premolars/molars incisors and canines. If we went off teeth alone Tauren would actually be carnivores.

edit: Upon looking again, it almost looks like they have the same type of jagged molar a dog has. /shrug
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-08-15 at 12:38 PM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The forsaken are no more evil for using the blight than the Alliance fire bombing Tarajuo. People died in both cases. And that's what you do in war, you kill people, often horribly.
    I imagine those suffocated, burned alive Tauren saying "at least I didn't die poisoned by evil blight LOL" before dying.

But seriously, if people were even barely competent in their attempt to point fingers at the Forsaken they would argue more about the Forsaken's actions rather than the weapons they use. In the case of Taurajo and Southshore, they could point out that the Alliance was "nobler" by letting a few civilians out before starting the bombardment (which turned out to be a tasteless joke given how they were sent right into quillboar's hands but when it comes to noble intentions the Alliance has no competition) where Forsaken, being the cold pragmatic motherfuckers they are, went far to chase those escaping to the Highlands, either killing or capturing them.

Here we go, it didn't take long.

Unlikely for a race having such a strong hunting tradition (no lesser whatsoever from the Orcs of Draenor) exclusively for "sport".

Actually looking at their mouths I can't see any premolars or molars (I could be wrong, I just cant see any in google images). Meanwhile orcs have premolars/molars incisors and canines. If we went off teeth alone Tauren would actually be carnivores.

edit: Upon looking again, it almost looks like they have the same type of jagged molar a dog has. /shrug
    Better that this info does not spread around or you'll ruin all the smart jokes about Tauren being lolcows and the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean trying to say chemical weapons are bad and then turning around and not seeing the hilarious irony of thinking that magic is somehow less cruel is just hysterical.
    any argument over 'bad' weapons is retarded

Derp derp, plastic mines are bad cause.........they cause harm and damage........
    Yeah that's kinda the point of a weapon

Any weapon labeled as a 'bad' weapon is just a effective one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Certainly but what I meant is, the orcs could through proper engineering turn a much greater area verdant by using the Southfury river.
    enginnering feats are kinda reserved for goblins and dwarves and gnomes
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"