Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    LSU is playing Mississippi State. That ought to be one-sided.
    Spot on, without the 4net decoy, LSU ssssmoked. Good call!

- - - Updated - - -

Most of my bets included UCLA somewhere in the parlay, either as a -130 favorite or -3 spread... damn. Fuck them so hard.

I thought, I realllly thought Louisville was going to pull it off... I was way off.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

lol Antonio Calloway, aka the second best Calloway in the conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man. I expected Vandy to at least put up some kind of fight. This is just embarrassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    TCU is killing Oklahoma State. This was...unexpected. Also probably dooms Randolph's Heisman chances.

Texas is on a bye week so Im booooored. They're always on a bye week on my birthday, QQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan is sucking it up again. Didn;t seem to have made any second half adjustments on offense, just had to be bailed out by a defensive hold. Going to be a long game for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already have one upset with FSU losing. I don't know if TCU is considered an upset, but it looks like they're gonna pull it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already have one upset with FSU losing. I don't know if TCU is considered an upset, but it looks like they're gonna pull it out.
    Well FSU lost their QB so I dont know if I'd have expected them to win, really. Hard to overcome something like that

*nightmare flashbacks to the 2010 NC game*

Also, what is with Hill consistency?! He wasnt supposed to be consistent! lol

Also I reaaaaaly wanted Arkansas to beat Tex AM, darn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan looks like it;s going to lose too. Purdue forcing the turnovers and keeping Michigan in check both on the run and in the pass game. Unless Michigan can start something they are going to lose to a hyped up Purdue team, I have no doubt.

Problem is that O'Korn is off target, his receivers aren;t getting seperation, I haven;t seen a TE do much of anything all game and Purdue is selling out to stop the run. Literally nothing is going at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

It took a passing penalty, a targeting penalty (and ejection) and an injury on Purdue, but Michigan managed to get a TD drive going.

10+ Year Old Account
    59-0, the team was trying to get Nick Saban to let em run for one more yard to break 500 rushing yards, but no deal. Oh well. Time to see the closer game, Georgia and Mississippi State.

- - - Updated - - -

ESPN ticker said that NC State "sank" Florida State" to a 0-2 start. Someone had to realize the wording on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    ESPN ticker said that NC State "sank" Florida State" to a 0-2 start. Someone had to realize the wording on that.
    Sheesh, that's stupid.

In other news, another targeting ejection for Purdue and another Michigan TD. I'm sensing a pattern here.

- - - Updated - - -

No targeting ejection, but another Michigan TD. They finally put it together (or Purdue lost 2 or 3 starters and can't hold up anymore). In Michigan's defense, they had to bring the back up QB in after Speith got hurt, so it;s not like they were at full strength either.

Really though, with the way O'Korn turned it around after heating up, he's not really a downgrade from Speith it seems. It just took forever for the offense to heat up to where they are now. With a bye and then Michigan State at home and then 2 away games to Indiana and Penn State they can't afford to be this slow going forward though.

Especially that Penn State game looms large. They almost ruined Penn State's season last year so that team will be out for blood at home to show that last year was not who they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oklahoma 28, Baylor 25. How is OU only beating them by 3?

- - - Updated - - -

looked at stats. while Bayker Mayfield was playing just fine (202 yards on 9/14 is great), Baylor's QB and top receiver are playing lights out.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, OU is up 10 but it still should have never been this close. This is a bad look for OU's D, and likely a motivating thing for Baylor.

However, I think it bodes well for when Texas plays OU in a few weeks. If our D plays against OU like they played against USC, we can stiffle Mayfield while Buechele or Ehlinger do their thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saquan Barkley is going to win the Heisman this year. Can pretty much book it. He's been pretty much all of Penn State's offense and even deep into the game after heavy usage he's still looks and feels like he;s going to break a big play every time he touches the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't look now, but Iowa might actually beat Penn State. They have the ball, down 2 with less than 3 min to go. Up sets not done today, perhaps.

- - - Updated - - -

Iowa with the TD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't let our game by a night game in Iowa City...................
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Half-asleep here, but Florida almost let Kentucky break the 30-game stream of not winning. Either way, Florida looks like shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daaaaaaaaaaang, Penn State with the gut punch, last second, last play TD to win it in Iowa. That's a damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Also I reaaaaaly wanted Arkansas to beat Tex AM, darn it.
    Get us a new coach and a QB not named Allen and we might could win a game or two.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaang, Penn State with the gut punch, last second, last play TD to win it in Iowa. That's a damn shame.
    That was just brutal. I'm not even a fan of either team and I was rooting for Iowa. Ouch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone wanna explain how a QB doing a slide isn't a defenseless player? Suuuuuper lucky Buechele didn't get hurt

- - - Updated - - -

and thats that. Texas D played lights out. Texas O played well in first half, really really messy in 2nd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really interesting game almost on, #5USC at #16WSU. USC winning is better for the PAC12, but I cant help but want to root for UW's dumber little brother

Predicting that WSU leads going into the 4th quarter, then Cougs It.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Couged%20It

1. The inability to keep a lead in a sporting event;
    a) to lose a game in the last minute or second.
    b) to surrender a walk-off homerun or lose in sudden death

2. Incomplete; to not finish a task; to stop prematurely.

3. To be shot down in a social setting.