Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"Hands where I can see 'em...."

This got old after the first time. Does he ever stop?

This is just irritating and time consuming now

There are other entrances to the order hall around Dalaran but it's still really annoying especially since I'm so used to going through Glorius Goods.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go through Glorious Goods, he doesn't do anything against me? WTH am I missing out on?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah, really annoying. This was the main way i entered the class hall, but now I'm gonna have to use the other entrances.

I've always went in through Trias Cheese since it always takes me the closest to the mission board and stuff, is there a better entrance?

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    I've always went in through Trias Cheese since it always takes me the closest to the mission board and stuff, is there a better entrance?
    It's not so much that Glorius Goods is the faster entrance, cause it isn't. It's more so that most rogues are just use to going through there because they are used to it and it's the very first entrance rogues use.

I'm using the entrance near the Engi AH in Dala.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm using the entrance near the Engi AH in Dala.
    I use this one also, it's marginally the fastest way to get to the board since you can flying mount all the way up the steps and then its a short run once inside.

I always use the one in the mining shop...

You can just fly in from the plank behind violet hold and skip all of that and skip a loading screen my friends. Only been using it for about a week but the qol is a huge improvement.

15+ Year Old Account
    How bad is it that I didn't even realize there was more than one entrance to our hall? I was taken through glorious goods first and was never shown another way....

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Just a tip to anyone curious about alternate entrances to our class hall just look for a Raven hanging out on the signs for all the stores in Dalaran those stores have an entrance

Um. The best entrance is in the mining/blacksmithing building. Close to the mission table and a recruiter. Has something been happening in Glorious Goods?

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Um. The best entrance is in the mining/blacksmithing building. Close to the mission table and a recruiter. Has something been happening in Glorious Goods?
    The store owner becomes suspicious of you, pulls out a shotgun, and then just says some dialogue before you can actually talk to him. The whole process is about 5-10 seconds long. Tbh, they should just let rogues use any of the entrances without talking to the npc right next to it, really no point of having that step still in the game.
    Last edited by Varolyn; 2017-08-21 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Tier539 View Post
    Yeah, really annoying. This was the main way i entered the class hall, but now I'm gonna have to use the other entrances.
    It's super-annoying, guess I'll stop using that entrance. Because, um, of course I knew about the other entrances. Yah, of course. I mean, I'm not dim or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    The store owner becomes suspicious of you, pulls out a shotgun, and then just says some dialogue before you can actually talk to him.
    That comes as a surprise to me since I never used that entrance, and the other guys are pretty friendly towards rogues, they always want to sell you special stocks of exotic ore or perfectly aged cheese or something like that...
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-08-21 at 12:21 AM.

I had to log in to see this. I literally haven't used the Goods store since I found the other entrances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using the Mining store recently it's the fastest one.

I don't know what any of you guys are talking about. I use the entrance by the northern bank, next to(or inside?) the cheese shop(one nearest the horde area). Also i use the roguedoor addon so maybe thats why i'm not sure what you guys are talking about.