Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    I've always went in through Trias Cheese since it always takes me the closest to the mission board and stuff, is there a better entrance?
    Closest one to mission board and such is the one at the Mining Trainer, but that means you have to go upstairs at the Blacksmith so might be annoying just that. I just don't get why you have to talk to the NPC each time, should just be able to click the thing.

Deleted
    It took me 80+ days played to realise that there is more than one entrance, no joke. This annoyance made me look it up

Deleted
    why cant i use any other entrance than the main one? i cant click on the things on the wall :-(

Quote Originally Posted by blinzi View Post
    why cant i use any other entrance than the main one? i cant click on the things on the wall :-(
    You have to talk to Mongar and Lucian Trias before you can use the knockers.

Deleted
    where can i find em?

wowhead is your friend.

Mongar

Lucian Trias

By the indicated positions - Mongar is upstairs of forge (near bank) - where mining trainer is. Lucian in in cheese and wine shop.

Need to speak with those two myself as Glorious Goods vendor is annoying AF with his shotgun...

where can i find em?
    They are next to the knockers in their respective shops. You have to speak to them each time, just like with Red.

At least in the mining shop, you go upstairs and there is an Orc and the Dwarf, you talk to the Orc and instead of opening the vendor inventory you pick the other option. Then you can click the door handle.