Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i mean yeah, but its like seeing your favorite actor, major roles in holywood, huge big budget movies, like lets say... Patrick Stewart, Xmen, startrek, he is so well known, such a great actor, such a great person, such a great face, and only a few years later they have gone....

down the toilet...
    Except one is a career, which actually has value. The other is just a game.

Deleted
    its funny to see the clarification on the crucible.

"we made a fucked up system"
    "so now we're gonna "fix" it with another, arguably less, fucked up system"
    9.9/10 luv it

"We still want there to be those exciting moments where a Relic gives you a great outcome."
    Problem with that is, any other outcome than the great one becomes shit, in a game focussed around min/maxing.
    when
    will
    they
    learn

Traits should realistically just have been a 2nd talent tree, and relics worked like sockets u apply to that tree. Possibly involving professions into the mix, giving the players not only choice, but incentive to play the game in order to control and make that choice. Like earning gold for example, to pay for said enchanting/socket/whatever.
    Hell if they rly wanted to be fancy they could do it off the AH, actually take a small step back into player interaction.
    but ey, maybe another time. Maybe next expansion itll be better.
    r-right?
    Last edited by mmoc853cf2bfef; 2017-08-13 at 09:49 AM.

If it means anything, I played with Siiz for a long time and he is probably the best mage I've ever had the joy to raid with. Super nice guy and always on-point when it comes to damage, situational awareness and contributing to strategy discussion.

A+ guy, definitely deserved that Tarecgosa.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phailox View Post
    its funny to see the clarification on the crucible.

"we made a fucked up system"
    "so now we're gonna "fix" it with another, arguably less, fucked up system"
    9.9/10 luv it

"We still want there to be those exciting moments where a Relic gives you a great outcome."
    Problem with that is, any other outcome than the great one becomes shit, in a game focussed around min/maxing.
    when
    will
    they
    learn

Traits should realistically just have been a 2nd talent tree, and relics worked like sockets u apply to that tree. Possibly involving professions into the mix, giving the players not only choice, but incentive to play the game in order to control and make that choice. Like earning gold for example, to pay for said enchanting/socket/whatever.
    Hell if they rly wanted to be fancy they could do it off the AH, actually take a small step back into player interaction.
    but ey, maybe another time. Maybe next expansion itll be better.
    r-right?
    The problem is that the people on the Blizzard development team are not receptive towards player feedback. Celestalon reportedly disregards player feedback that contains the word 'clunky' because he personally disagrees with the use of that word, Holinka's been alleged to block people on Twitter for giving him constructive criticism as a PvP designer, and Blizzard's overall attitude towards what the players want has largely been arrogant, as if they think they know what players want and those who say otherwise are wrong. A textbook example of where we saw this level of arrogance was from J Allen Brack when addressing the demand for legacy servers.

First person to get dragonwrath ever
    now looks like this

siiigh....
    its called growing up and having life outside of game

more people should try it out

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    that its sad to see a player who was once the FIRST PERSON EVER to get a legendary
    now bottom of the barrel...
    why? what are you trying to prove here?
    Because people wanna feel special? Ye no one cares.

Player: Simply put, you buy something from AH because you want to use it.
    Blizzard: Simply put, no.
    Like really, how can a player even come up with such a statement. That's literally the definition of trading.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its called growing up and having life outside of game

more people should try it out
    Interacting with real people instead of investing time in meaningless internet pixels?

Hahaha, I'm good thanks.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Hey chaud, I really enjoyed your "this week in wow history" feature. I don't have any strong memories of seeing it doen before, but I hope to see more of it in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    The crucible is for what? More RNG relics and now we get a chance to re-roll what on them?

I hate this RNG in this expansion, it makes everything sub-optimal unless you either get lucky or no-life hard.

When will they learn WoW isn't an ARPG like Diablo 3 where such RNG elements are expected to play such a large part in gearing up.

Doesn't matter though, the devs wont listen to what we say no matter how directly to their face you voice your concern, best example being "you think you do but you don't". They are just arrogant as stated above in another post.

i mean yeah, but its like seeing your favorite actor, major roles in holywood, huge big budget movies, like lets say... Patrick Stewart, Xmen, startrek, he is so well known, such a great actor, such a great person, such a great face, and only a few years later they have gone....
    it's not like that. it's just some guy who plays games who was really good at it, what, four years ago?

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WC3 patch? What fucking year is it?! I wonder if this will lead to anything at Blizzcon, new expansion for WC3 perhaps?