[A] Ninja Pirate Monkeys 3/9M Guild LF More

[A] Ninja Pirate Monkeys of US-Kel'Thuzad is currently recruiting for Mythic ToS. We have finished strong in Mythic NH (10/10M) and are ready to step into mythic progression once again in Tomb of Sargeras.

Our raid schedule is:
    Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00EST
    Thursday 8:00 - 11:00EST

If you are looking for a progression guild, but don't have the time or desire to commit to 3+ days of raiding, we could be a great fit for you. Many of us have come from hardcore raiding backgrounds but no longer can sustain the lifestyle required due to work, school, family etc. Our hope is that we can continue progressing at a healthy rate while having a fun and enjoyable raiding atmosphere that is so often absent while raiding hardcore.

We require at minimum, 920+ ilvl with your main spec artifact weapon lvl 52+ (Concordance). Current logs of your performance in N/H/M ToS are required.

We are currently recruiting these specific classes and specs for core but will consider any exceptional applicant.

Melee DPS -
    Currently not looking for any DPS

Ranged DPS -
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Mage

Healing -
    Currently not looking for any healers

Tanks-
    Guardian or Brewmaster

About Us:
    We are fairly laid back guild whose goal first and foremost is to have fun along side friends and peers. With that said we take progression seriously and value efficiency. Some of us have been raiding since Vanilla. Our plan is to keep raiding at a high level, while maintaining our laid-back atmosphere, for many years to come. Each new raid tier our goal is to progress and clear as much as possible with the time we are allowed. Being a two day raiding schedule means that we demand productivity. No room for lazy raiders. We expect you to come prepared and be ready both physically and mentally.

If you feel like we may be a good fit, please feel free to get in contact with on of our recruitment officers: Elonismilan#1800| Auralae#1669

We look forward to hearing from you. (Also Asmongold is on our server so you get to hear Asmongold spam in general ToS chat for 6 hours a week!)

- - - Updated - - -

bump to the top
    Last edited by Shelonis; 2017-08-25 at 10:17 PM.

Just moved to the East Coast and need to find a new guild to raid with. I have 2 toons I am willing to play on. I can range DPS, melee dps or offtank on my Druid at 927ilvl. or i also have a Fury Warrior currently at 912 ilvl but easily going up every time i play. all have concordance..

7/7MEN (cutting edge)
    2/3MToV
    8/10MNH
    and currently 9/9HToS (due to having to find a new guild)

you can Wowprogress me at these following names.
    Critfur - Gnomeregan
    Spártakos - Gnomeregan
    RealID: Runed#1482

Currently in need of a full time tank, one of our tanks work schedule is changing and wont be able to raid full time anymore