1. #1

    SPOILER!! small question about legions end

    When Sargeras talks about the rebirth in the new patch, he is talking about Antorus or about the rebirth of the Pantheon??

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    When Sargeras talks about the rebirth in the new patch, he is talking about Antorus or about the rebirth of the Pantheon??
    What are you talking about?
    No Flying = No Playing

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    What are you talking about?
    the new cinematics, when sargerasis talking with aggramar

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer Bjoramier of Lordaeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The place where you go when you get banned
    Posts
    3,506
    Most like talking about Argus's soul, because it looks to be not fully functional from the aggramar fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's Bjoramier. He knows less than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I love you Bjoramier.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Most like talking about Argus's soul, because it looks to be not fully functional from the aggramar fight.
    so, what sargeras wants is to make Argus egg to hatch? or something like that?? transform argus into a fully born titan

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer Bjoramier of Lordaeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The place where you go when you get banned
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    so, what sargeras wants is to make Argus egg to hatch? or something like that?? transform argus into a fully born titan
    That is already confirmed.

    Argus's titan is the final boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's Bjoramier. He knows less than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I love you Bjoramier.

  7. #7
    Although that's not a re-birth to be precise.
    "Are you sexually harassing me right now? Because if you are, I think I’m gonna have to report you. For giving me a serious boner."
    -Hank Moody

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer Bjoramier of Lordaeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The place where you go when you get banned
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Although that's not a re-birth to be precise.
    I guess not, perhaps rebirth as in first time entering titan form, so second birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's Bjoramier. He knows less than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I love you Bjoramier.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I guess not, perhaps rebirth as in first time entering titan form, so second birth.
    but he is born as a fel titan or just a regular titan??

  10. #10
    The Lightbringer Bjoramier of Lordaeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The place where you go when you get banned
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    but he is born as a fel titan or just a regular titan??
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's Bjoramier. He knows less than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I love you Bjoramier.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    what i meant was that is he born like this because we stop sargeras´s plan or because it was always going to be this way??

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    so, what sargeras wants is to make Argus egg to hatch? or something like that?? transform argus into a fully born titan
    Argus is already long time born and running, it is noted in 7.3 he knows almost nothing but torment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    When Sargeras talks about the rebirth in the new patch, he is talking about Antorus or about the rebirth of the Pantheon??
    He is talking about rebirth of the Pantheon, he was collecting remnants of souls of the Pantheon Titans across the universe and managed to get all but one (Eonar) who is key to his plan to create his Dark Pantheon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    what i meant was that is he born like this because we stop sargeras´s plan or because it was always going to be this way??
    As above, he is already long time in existence... Since the whole topic has tag SPOILER I'll just continue by saying we will use Argus's essence (as well as other Titans) to imprison Sargeras in Seat of the Pantheon. Also, he was not born fel - no titan can, most of the time Fel kills Titans; Sargeras was an exception due to how fel was embedded in him. Argus is regular titan born from world-soul, but used by Sargeras to fuel Antorus and resurrecting his demonic armies.
    Last edited by Sojourner; 2017-08-12 at 10:55 PM.

  13. #13
    The Lightbringer Bjoramier of Lordaeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The place where you go when you get banned
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    what i meant was that is he born like this because we stop sargeras´s plan or because it was always going to be this way??
    We fight him like this at the end of the raid, but he is always going to be like this presumably. They're just using him/core as a device to hasten the regeneration of demons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's Bjoramier. He knows less than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I love you Bjoramier.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Argus is already long time born and running, it is noted in 7.3 he knows almost nothing but torment.


    He is talking about rebirth of the Pantheon, he was collecting remnants of souls of the Pantheon Titans across the universe and managed to get all but one (Eonar) who is key to his plan to create his Dark Pantheon.


    As above, he is already long time in existence... Since the whole topic has tag SPOILER I'll just continue by saying we will use Argus's essence (as well as other Titans) to imprison Sargeras in Seat of the Pantheon. Also, he was not born fel - no titan can, most of the time Fel kills Titans; Sargeras was an exception due to how fel was embedded in him. Argus is regular titan born from world-soul, but used by Sargeras to fuel Antorus and resurrecting his demonic armies.
    could you explain a bit further, you say argus world soul is already a full born titan but at the same time you talk about using his "esence", also what is Artorus then? i thought it was just argus world soul real name..

    also how can he be born if we are going to argus, when a titan is born the planet becomes his body

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    could you explain a bit further, you say argus world soul is already a full born titan but at the same time you talk about using his "esence", also what is Artorus then? i thought it was just argus world soul real name..

    also how can he be born if we are going to argus, when a titan is born the planet becomes his body
    Nobody know what happens when a titan is born. There is no evidence the planet is destroyed or if the titan just phases out of the planet. As a race who are all for preserving life it would be counter productive if they wiped an entire planet of life just to exist

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Nobody know what happens when a titan is born. There is no evidence the planet is destroyed or if the titan just phases out of the planet. As a race who are all for preserving life it would be counter productive if they wiped an entire planet of life just to exist
    i seem to recall that is stated somewhere that when a titan is born the planet becomes his body

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •