Deleted

Crappy arms dps, please help!

Hello there!

I seem to be having some problems with my arms dps and was hoping that someone here could Point me in the right direction.
    I used to play fury during NH and would like to Think i was atleast decent, avg 90% in 10/10M aswell as 99% in both heroic and normal (of course)

But now that I've respecced arms i just cant seem to do good dps at all, atleast by my standards. I ran 8/9 heroic trying my best, albeit without pots, however i still feel like i should be able to orange parse heroic given my ilvl (937) but i was only able to secure 1 or 2 orange parses during the run. I *THINK* i was using the correct talents for each boss (checked top performers on each fight) and I *FEEL* like im playing atleast Close to correctly but i must clearly be doing some major mistake or a bunch of minor ones.

I truly hope someone can make sense of why my dps is so lacking right now, either way here is my armory and a link to the heroic run.

Heroic run: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yPbV7GcHYjCq29xW (my characters name is Krítikal)

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch.../kr%c3%adtikal

Thank you very much ahead of time, and i will be monitoring this thread closely (obviously) so I'll be able to answer any questions in a reasonable time frame.

Get the legendary helm. No point in trying arms without the right legendaries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Use opportunity strikes instead of ravager. Your dps will increase with that. You need to know how to cleave. On single target boss just go with CS+BC+Bladestorm if u have t4. U need a trinket from Maiden cuz it's like 2nd concordance. And you'll be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svetox View Post
    Use opportunity strikes instead of ravager. Your dps will increase with that. You need to know how to cleave. On single target boss just go with CS+BC+Bladestorm if u have t4. U need a trinket from Maiden cuz it's like 2nd concordance. And you'll be fine.
    Alright, thing is ive Heard that ravager is better with 4p since youre able to cast other spells whilst its up, where as with bladestorm youre just stuck? is it simply because i dont have helmet? cause like i said i checked top parses for all the bosses pre-pull and grabbed those talents where ravager was a majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Get the legendary helm. No point in trying arms without the right legendaries.
    of course there is, like the fact that fury feels like balls to play

OT: He's right about it regarding parses though. Gonna be hard to get consistent orange parses without helm/ring+4set

Quote Originally Posted by lorrekvist View Post
    Alright, thing is ive Heard that ravager is better with 4p since youre able to cast other spells whilst its up, where as with bladestorm youre just stuck? is it simply because i dont have helmet? cause like i said i checked top parses for all the bosses pre-pull and grabbed those talents where ravager was a majority.
    Pretty much, yes.
    Arms is silly lego-dependent. No way around that.

Try to compare your damage to other players without the hemlet. Your damage is fine though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    of course there is, like the fact that fury feels like balls to play

OT: He's right about it regarding parses though. Gonna be hard to get consistent orange parses without helm/ring+4set
    I can understand this being an issue in mythic but heroic though? really? I feel like i should be able to orange parse in heroic since im only missing the helmet, and as stated in my OP im 937 ilv

Deleted
    I can understand this being an issue in mythic but heroic though? really? I feel like i should be able to orange parse in heroic since im only missing the helmet, and as stated in my OP im 937 ilv
    You can definitely get orange parses in heroic without the bis legendaries. my warrior alt has 99% on host and maiden with just gloves and bracers at 926 ilvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../13#metric=dps

Your logs are on the low side for your ilvl but its definitely not because of not having bis legendaries

Keep in mind though that on bosses like host and mistress you need to padd on adds like your life depended on it to get decent logs

Do you have a convergence of fate? It really makes ravager shine. Also your not using cleave it looks like in aoe? Desolate host opener for example should be warbreaker/glaives (glaives a little earlier to time the "pop" with battle cry) ravager, then battlecry with a cleave then WW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmanfred View Post
    Do you have a convergence of fate? It really makes ravager shine. Also your not using cleave it looks like in aoe? Desolate host opener for example should be warbreaker/glaives (glaives a little earlier to time the "pop" with battle cry) ravager, then battlecry with a cleave then WW.
    thanks for the input but im mostly wondering why my dps is so low on things like goroth, i.e. full on singletarget.

Deleted
    thanks for the input but im mostly wondering why my dps is so low on things like goroth, i.e. full on singletarget.
    From what i can see on your goroth kill you didnt use and pot at all and you were keeping rend up during execute, which is a dps loss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashid View Post
    From what i can see on your goroth kill you didnt use and pot at all and you were keeping rend up during execute, which is a dps loss.
    Oh, i did not know that about rend, thanks!

I've just looked at Goroth, you made some mistakes here and there
    If your ring proccs you should use the EP proc with a SD MS.
    Refresh Rend before BC (not with BC up), only use Rend before BC sup 20% Boss-HP.
    Potions are like 3-5% of your DPS.

Deleted
    Why are you running haste enchant on ring? Get more mastery, don't rend in execute. You don't need helm to parse well. Use prepots.