Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Like I said, you can ignore numbers all you want but that doesn't make them disappear. I'm sure you can google Simcraft or something when you want to come out from under that rock.
    Sims aren't reality. It's sad that you don't understand this. Also it's sad that you don't understand no one(hyperbole) who actually plays Outlaw still uses RtB. But sure, don't listen to the guy who actually plays Outlaw, just listen to your incorrect bias and outdated knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Sims aren't reality. It's sad that you don't understand this. Also it's sad that you don't understand no one(hyperbole) who actually plays Outlaw still uses RtB. But sure, don't listen to the guy who actually plays Outlaw, just listen to your incorrect bias and outdated knowledge.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...tlaw&boss=2032

I'd link KJ/Avatar but there aren't any Outlaw player logs. There's only Desolate Host where SnD is the clear winner. Keep talking about your incorrect bias/outdated knowledge though.

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    Yea noticed. Guess you didn't know that asking "what class should I play" isn't allowed in here?
    I am not asking what class to play... wth r u talking about?
    Ignore the dicks, they're mama's boys

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...tlaw&boss=2032

I'd link KJ/Avatar but there aren't any Outlaw player logs. There's only Desolate Host where SnD is the clear winner. Keep talking about your incorrect bias/outdated knowledge though.
    Are you joking? Only Desolate Host lol. DI, of the top 50, only 17 didn't use SnD. Harjatan, only 15 of the top 50 didn't use SnD. I can keep going if you'd like. If you're going to post something like that, make sure it actually supports your argument lol. But thanks for showing proof that i'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Bro, you play Outlaw AND you want to be taken seriously? Haha. What a dead spec. I just came back to Rogue and I know SnD is better than RtB. But that doesn't justify you play the worst spec for the class. XD

Ooooh, that's rich. Thanks for the laughs.
    1m+ dps is 1m+ dps. You're quite welcome for the laughs though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    1m+ dps is 1m+ dps. You're quite welcome for the laughs though.
    You win the Darwin award of the year. Gz mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    You win the Darwin award of the year. Gz mate.
    I don't follow, but i'll sell the award to fund my gambling needs.