Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    They could tweak it to start a "leap" and throw a hook at the same time and make it look like more of a mid-air ability, so the animation is faster? Or they could just change it for the sake of gameplay, we're already using cursed blades and dealing Shadow damage, could just as easily make it a shadow-grip effect. Of course, I know why it's like that, but I'd much rather they change it to make it more fluid than have it delayed even at the cost of the way it looks, personally!


    Correct, I don't play Outlaw - why the hell would I want to play that spec when I can play the spec I've always preferred.

    You're partially right, the damage is obviously part of the reason people are playing Sub. On the flip-side there's also more people playing Sub, including the higher end players which is swaying the meters further (you're not going to have top players parsing as Outlaw when they can be parsing higher as Sub). That's a given.

    With that said, you're only kidding yourself if you think there isn't any sort of DPS variance as Outlaw compared to Sub. The numbers are out there to prove it - if you want to ignore them that's on you. Hell, even on a Patchwerk sim there can be massive differences (1m-1.8m DPS looking at the latest, lol) - you think that isn't going to be made worse between pulls on actual bosses? Personally I prefer consistency, that goes for damage AND playstyle - Outlaw going from super slow to super fast has always annoyed me.
    Completely 100% wrong on the Outlaw dps variance. Anyone thats played Outlaw more than 5 seconds will agree with me on that.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Completely 100% wrong on the Outlaw dps variance. Anyone thats played Outlaw more than 5 seconds will agree with me on that.
    Like I said, you can ignore numbers all you want but that doesn't make them disappear. I'm sure you can google Simcraft or something when you want to come out from under that rock.

  3. #43
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    111
    Rogues are pretty good for WPvP which is all I use mine for

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Like I said, you can ignore numbers all you want but that doesn't make them disappear. I'm sure you can google Simcraft or something when you want to come out from under that rock.
    Sims aren't reality. It's sad that you don't understand this. Also it's sad that you don't understand no one(hyperbole) who actually plays Outlaw still uses RtB. But sure, don't listen to the guy who actually plays Outlaw, just listen to your incorrect bias and outdated knowledge.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Sims aren't reality. It's sad that you don't understand this. Also it's sad that you don't understand no one(hyperbole) who actually plays Outlaw still uses RtB. But sure, don't listen to the guy who actually plays Outlaw, just listen to your incorrect bias and outdated knowledge.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...tlaw&boss=2032

    I'd link KJ/Avatar but there aren't any Outlaw player logs. There's only Desolate Host where SnD is the clear winner. Keep talking about your incorrect bias/outdated knowledge though.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    Yea noticed. Guess you didn't know that asking "what class should I play" isn't allowed in here?
    I am not asking what class to play... wth r u talking about?
    Ignore the dicks, they're mama's boys

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...tlaw&boss=2032

    I'd link KJ/Avatar but there aren't any Outlaw player logs. There's only Desolate Host where SnD is the clear winner. Keep talking about your incorrect bias/outdated knowledge though.
    Are you joking? Only Desolate Host lol. DI, of the top 50, only 17 didn't use SnD. Harjatan, only 15 of the top 50 didn't use SnD. I can keep going if you'd like. If you're going to post something like that, make sure it actually supports your argument lol. But thanks for showing proof that i'm right.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Are you joking? Only Desolate Host lol. DI, of the top 50, only 17 didn't use SnD. Harjatan, only 15 of the top 50 didn't use SnD. I can keep going if you'd like. If you're going to post something like that, make sure it actually supports your argument lol. But thanks for showing proof that i'm right.
    Bro, you play Outlaw AND you want to be taken seriously? Haha. What a dead spec. I just came back to Rogue and I know SnD is better than RtB. But that doesn't justify you play the worst spec for the class. XD

    Ooooh, that's rich. Thanks for the laughs.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Bro, you play Outlaw AND you want to be taken seriously? Haha. What a dead spec. I just came back to Rogue and I know SnD is better than RtB. But that doesn't justify you play the worst spec for the class. XD

    Ooooh, that's rich. Thanks for the laughs.
    1m+ dps is 1m+ dps. You're quite welcome for the laughs though.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    1m+ dps is 1m+ dps. You're quite welcome for the laughs though.
    You win the Darwin award of the year. Gz mate.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    You win the Darwin award of the year. Gz mate.
    I don't follow, but i'll sell the award to fund my gambling needs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •