Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can't fake threads like this and the ten others be closed?

Unless one provides solid proof and has a big post count.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    So I guess it's cool to post fake leaks nowadays. All the leaks seem so similar too though. You guys are not that original.
    Not original?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...f-the-Furbolgs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    So I guess it's cool to post fake leaks nowadays. All the leaks seem so similar too though. You guys are not that original.
    Not original?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...f-the-Furbolgs

10+ Year Old Account
    And torpedo'd with Northeron. Northeron is already in the game--what's left of it, anyway. Most of it sank into the ocean; you can find the Ruins in the Twilight Highlands along the coast. If you're gonna do a fake leak jumping on the bandwagon in an ongoing thread about player lore presence, at least make sure you aren't "implementing" zones that are already in the game.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordK View Post
    If this is real, then how can any of these be real?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eil-of-Shadows
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-of-Kul-Tiras
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-of-Nazjatar
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...next-expansion

Why exactly should we believe your leak over any of these others?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

World of Warcraft: Faggots Mad at Funny Posts

Well, at least the cross-faction sub-race is a fresh idea. Could be pretty cool, but there's no way they'd follow up an expansion such as Legion with anything that looks like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan123 View Post
    No

And

No

The design goal is for players to return to their roots as adventures.
    I do miss being an "adventure".

Deleted
    So the many thrust of this expasion would be to burn through lore and confuse things?

3 threats that could easily carry their own expasion packs in the Infinite, Naga and Scourge Remnants

With the Sub-Races just being a cluster f@#€ of options and sup-options

Quote Originally Posted by Kindahuge View Post
    World of Warcraft: Faggots Mad at Funny Posts
    Sick burn there! You really got everyone good with that one, and I can tell you put a lot of thought into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    "From what I understand, there will be a time jump following the defeat of the Burning Legion and imprisonment of Sargeras. While the Battle of Argus plays out many years pass on Azeroth. This was explained to me through the foreshadowing of Turalyon and Alleria"

Now, I like that part, I really do but I still want people to have more balls and post it on their main accounts. Some of these leaks are cool concept but it's annoying to see someone create an entirely new account to do that shit (Looking at you Jaylock)
    Yuh some of these ideas are actually really cool. I really do NOT want a revamp done to old world content, but a time skip because of the Twisting Nether/being on Argus would be neat. I think it would help introduce new characters to the lore that make sense. Some younger people could grow up and threats that have been stirring can speed up that process. There are a lot less limitations when you say "Well this expansion is actually 5-10 Azeroth years from when you sealed the Tomb of Sargeras"

I also really like the idea of class specific weapon types. Part of the reason I enjoy Legion (visually) is that the weapons are custom tailored to your class and spec. Now, I don't need things custom tailored to my individual specs, but making "runeblades" a thing for DKs and having them all look like a runeblade sounds cool to me. Now I know transmog exists so this problem is less common now, but I remember going into a raid and all of the weapons being theme'd inappropriately for something your class would use because they were all generic. It wouldn't make sense to make that 2 handed sword from Firelands into a Runeblade because warriors and paladins would also be using it. They had to make it generic and theme'd according to the raid it was in. I also wouldn't mind a return of the scourge in some form or another and I don't think they would really dedicate another entire expansion to it. It would be neat to see something happen with Bolvar after the events of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan123 View Post
    My bad, bro lol. I take that back.

But is it a soft reboot or a sea-boot? Maybe a soft sequel reboot? A sea-boot sequel reboot prequel?

All these leaks. People are reading a lot of bs that sounds good. They want it. When blizzard finally announce their expac. People are insanely dissapointed due to fake leaks hyping them up like fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    and veil of shadows has way more weight behind it than this. don't believe it.
    Veil of Shadow has in reality ZERO weight behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Veil of Shadow has in reality ZERO weight behind it.
    idk man, some guy summed up why it sounded real in either the thread about it or the 8.0 speculation thread. there's also the pictures of legion, wod, mop, and vos domain name registers from 2013.

then just the way it looks like someone literally copy/pasted the whole unfinished web page, idk man. idk.

it's not like i want it to be real, i don't like it really, only a couple things in it sound cool. but i want naga to be playable, and it doesn't allow that, so that instantly makes me hope it's fake. but my hope is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Am I the only one who thought of 'FFXIV' when he saw 'Scions'?
    Nope I did too, lol.

Hazzikostas already said a return to adventuring playstyle is (sadly) not in the cards right now.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Hazzikostas already said a return to adventuring playstyle is (sadly) not in the cards right now.
    it's not even a return if it does happen, we've literally always been heroes. since at least post 40 in vanilla.

you're longing for a past that just isn't really real.

Undead/Forsaken
    Forsaken (Traditional)
    Skeleton
    Skeleton. Skeleton? No Undead High/Blood Elves (Dark Ranger model) for the Forsaken, but skeletons. Sure. Also, there are less than 15 Darkfallen. Also, Hobgoblins live like 5 years max, and use the ogre animations. They'll have ogres before Hobgoblins are playable.

If people are going to make "leaks" to try to appeal to the fanbase ("The design goal is for players to return to their roots as adventures.") then perhaps they should do a better job at paying attention.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.