Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    4 least favorite Warcraft characters?

1. Rommath
    2. Med'an
    3. Alleria
    4. Lor'themar Theron

Illidan, Durotan, prophet Velan, night elves in general.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorze View Post
    No, it's just a few retards having a shitfit. Seriously, I've been browsing these forums for only about a month and I've seen "the guy with the ramsay bolton pic" (you) flame about Knaak or Jaina in about 20 fucking threads. Excuse me if I don't put much weight in your opinion and sorry if I sound a bit banale but get a fucking life.
    It's not really a new thing. You said you've only been here a Month, the disdain for Knaak's writing goes a long way back. Most just don't bring it up or care enough about it anymore since he no longer writes for Blizzard and many of his stories/characters were killed off/retconned due to being that horrible. So with him being mostly erased most just stopped talking about him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You're right, I'm the only person here that thinks Knaak's characters are terrible. Its a conspiracy where everyone who makes fun of his books traces back to me. Also since reading is not apparently a strong point for you I'll repeat to you that I don't hate Jaina, she has done some very stupid things, but that doesn't make me hate her character.
    I KNEW IT!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) T'was merely a setback Kael'thas Sunstrider.
    2) Putress - I know his soul was used for other purposes but, yeah. It would be interesting.
    3) Deathwing (Humanform)
    4) Cenarius - well he's a man man with hooves.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You're right, I'm the only person here that thinks Knaak's characters are terrible. Its a conspiracy where everyone who makes fun of his books traces back to me.
    Funny how everything around here is.

It's not possible to disagree with people here without being part of some grand scheme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Odyn, Tyrande, Reworked archmeme Dadgar, Lilian "Special Snowflake" Voss.
    All the guys listing Knaak characters are fucking tools, get your own opinion instead of following dumb trends.
    No, it's just a few retards having a shitfit. Seriously, I've been browsing these forums for only about a month and I've seen "the guy with the ramsay bolton pic" (you) flame about Knaak or Jaina in about 20 fucking threads. Excuse me if I don't put much weight in your opinion and sorry if I sound a bit banale but get a fucking life.
    You saying something doesn't make it true buddy, how about stop repeating yourself for the 100th time and think of something new to comment on because every thread always boils down to "lel knaak is shit, jaina is shit and i want to suck sylvanas' dick". We got it the first 100 times, you can say other things now.

Infracted.
    Ah, there's little better than your random lurker thinking his opinion matters by simply throwing a few judgemental falsehoods the time he decides to post.

And yes, Knaak's writing when it comes to Warcraft is rarely appreciated. Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Malfurion - Self-centered, self-preoccupied, non-aware of any priority but his own, Mr. "moral high ground" who gives his own brother fate worse than death so he doesn't feel guilty of killing him. If not for arch druid of boredom and hypocrisy, maybe Tyrande would actually be interesting wow character.

Rhonin - Just don't like him and find everything about him annoying.

Harrison Ford - Meme squad represent.

Magatha Grimtotem - Can't forgive her for killing Cairne in such a cowardly way.

7+ Year Old Account
    1.Med'an
    2.Med'an
    3.Med'an
    4.Xe'ra

1.Garrosh
    2.Kil'jaeden
    3.Hemet Nesingwary senior
    4.Gul'dan

- Med'an. Thankfully, his existence hasn't yet been acknowledged ingame (as far as I know).
    - Broxigar. His famous moment against the Legion feels too stupid, especially considering mortals shouldn't be able to withstand Sargeras' body that close. I'm tired of people nominating him as the strongest orc.
    - Aggra. The beginning of the end for Thrall and constant reminder how the mighty have fallen every time she opens her mouth.
    - Liadrin, though not completely. It's mainly how Light-jerking she is, when the blood knights could easily distinguish themselves free of Light-worship thanks to the Sunwell. She's also taken the blood elf spotlight for two expansions in a row, when representation should be handled by Rommath or Lor'themar, or even Halduron if the previous two are unavailable. Liadrin's sole saving grace is that she still identifies as Horde rather than neutral, even if she partakes in neutral endeavors. I still wish she changed her ways or was killed off to make room for a more pragmatic blood knight.

I considered nominating Aethas for his many failings as both a leader and a blood elf, but then realized he's become a character I love to hate, while the others are characters I just hate. As long as he never again holds a position of leadership I can tolerate his existence.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Odyn, Tyrande, Reworked archmeme Dadgar, Lilian "Special Snowflake" Voss.
    All the guys listing Knaak characters are fucking tools, get your own opinion instead of following dumb trends.
    Multiple people disliking the same thing? Who'd have thunk. Especially when it comes to characters written by a guy that's objectively bad at writing (retcons, self-inserts, creating characters that are nothing but arm-candy for said self inserts, etc.). It really boggles my mind how some people are having real trouble accepting the fact that not only is their opinion not the holy grail, but that multiple people can share an opinion opposite to theirs, so they feel the need to project things like "TEH CIRCLEJERK" or "dumb trends" to dismiss that aspect of reality.

If posts were desserts, this one would be a multi-layered irony cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.