Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

[Speculation][Spoiler]You are not prepared!

People are excited about patch 7.3 and the implication of the looming Gamescon; the possibility of teasers about the next expac?

You guys are caught off guard and you were never prepared! The models for South seas expansion is right in Argus!Many have thought only the KT armor is the only omen of the upcoming expac but you have fallen short...

Behold, the Coutl and the Snapdragon!

As for reference and comparison, here's the WC3 model of Couatl in the Naga campaign.

Illidian also made a teaser and hint for those excited about the coming expac!

YOU ARE NOT PRE-- <pause> What's that? Am I denying you something? Bah. You know nothing of true longing.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-13 at 02:31 AM.

Deleted
    I really like the way you take the english language and make your own version of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    I really like the way you take the english language and make your own version of it.
    God I wish MMO-Champion had a way to give other people's post "thumbs up" sometimes!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually use a smart phone when posting and it's a challenge indeed. I do find time editing and proofreading what I've written. There are grammatical errors but I'm more of a semantics type oof guy. I focus more on the conveyed message rather that grammar as Grammar is a bit superfluous. A message can be received and interpreted even when not following a standard.It is even arbitrary across different languages.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-12 at 09:20 AM.

That's a creature from Argus. We've had winged serpents as far back as Vanilla WoW.

That is a mana ray. It is native to Argus, not Azeroth.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    That is a mana ray. It is native to Argus, not Azeroth.
    It is a man a ray but if you played WCIII the physiological and morphological form of it resembles a Coutl-

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    It is a man a ray but if you played WCIII the physiological and morphological form of it resembles a Coutl-
    The coult from WC3 looks like a wind serpent.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The image model is a bit dark b ut look a the shilouette.

- - - Updated - - -

The image model is a bit dark but look a the shilouette.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-13 at 04:22 AM.

This looks big WC3..oh no

10+ Year Old Account
    I been saying for years why we haven't seen the Couatl, about bloody time :P

I wonder if we will get the Mur'gul next too.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well boys welcome to the South Seas expansion. And who would have thought, only the Kul'Tiras armor was the only leak?Guess again!

How does a mob on Argus have anything to do with South Seas expansion, please explain?

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    How does a mob on Argus have anything to do with South Seas expansion, please explain?
    It looking similar to a unit from WC3:TFT Naga campaign supposedly somehow proves that. Not really getting it myself.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The new Mana Ray could be the base model for Naga aligned faction playable or not as Couatl be their flying mount and snapdragon as their riding mount

Here's an excerpt about detail regarding the said creature:

Recently, naga have returned to the surface of Azeroth and domesticated couatl. The naga breed these tamed couatl in order to optimize the lethality of their venom and train them to be fiercely loyal to their naga masters. Not all couatl are magical beasts. Like wind serpents, couatl vary in more than simply size and color. Some couatl are purely nonmagical in nature, yet still large and highly venomous. These couatl are animals, not magical beasts.[1] (DF 193-194)

Couatl can be found flying and swooping among the treetops of Zandalar. Their feathers are collected by adventurers.[2] (LoM 81, 160)

Naga train them in Shrines of Azshara. It is not known how a race that lives underwater can tame a flying creature, which implies that the couatl can swim. It seems couatl are also capable of living, or at least remaining underwater, for extended periods of time, a feature crucial to their employment by the naga.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-13 at 04:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It looking similar to a unit from WC3:TFT Naga campaign supposedly somehow proves that. Not really getting it myself.
    Really? He means its supposed to be an omen.

Just like the void based bosses in the 7.3 dungeon is an omen for a void expansion and so forth

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nupomaniac View Post
    really? He means its supposed to be an omen.

Just like the void based bosses in the 7.3 dungeon is an omen for a void expansion and so forth
    b i n g o b i ng o bingo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Really? He means its supposed to be an omen.

To be fair, they haven't been very subtle at all about the next expansion having a void theme, taking the prevalence of void-related stuff in Legion into the context that Blizz is on-record as wanting expansions to more smoothly flow into one another, rather than it just being a never-ending series of "AND SUDDENLY THIS HAPPENED!" like the older expansions.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    To be fair, they haven't been very subtle at all about the next expansion having a void theme, taking the prevalence of void-related stuff in Legion into the context that Blizz is on-record as wanting expansions to more smoothly flow into one another, rather than it just being a never-ending series of "AND SUDDENLY THIS HAPPENED!" like the older expansions.
    Which wouldn't be terribly surprising, no. Then again, MoP and WoD. It's highly likely the Void will in some way be behind the plot of the next few expansions, but we have very little idea of how that all is going to play out.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Thanks for the laugh