Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Where to find this hat?

I am looking for the hat to complete this mog. Wowhead does not list its source, or the sources for its lookalikes. I see where some of the models are from the Salvage Yard. Are those still available, and is that the only way to get this appearance?

Dressing Room link to mog: Joyful Wisdom transmog for Brewmaster Kolee
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-08-13 at 05:04 AM.

Deleted
    You can get a straw hat from the tillers

I believe that model is the one you get when you buy a lvl 100 monk. It's part of their starter set.
    As you mentioned, it can also be collected through the salvage yard.

10+ Year Old Account
    you click on the item or type it on the search field and youll see a list of items that share the same model ( its a tab )

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    I am looking for the hat to complete this mog. Wowhead does not list its source, or the sources for its lookalikes. I see where some of the models are from the Salvage Yard. Are those still available, and is that the only way to get this appearance?

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08hY1808ppL87c
    it looks like it, and its similiar models, are exclusive to monk

10+ Year Old Account
    it can be bought from Gina Mudclaw, the Tillers Quartermaster, at the Halfhill Market for 7 copper with full guild perks and the exalted price reduction

- - - Updated - - -

heres the link to the guide if you wanna get it http://www.wowhead.com/news=205091/m...ew-and-rewards

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadoraan View Post
    I believe that model is the one you get when you buy a lvl 100 monk. It's part of their starter set.
    As you mentioned, it can also be collected through the salvage yard.
    Awesome! So if I buy a monk (even if I keep playing the one I already have at 100), it should be added to my transmog collection?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    it can be bought from Gina Mudclaw, the Tillers Quartermaster, at the Halfhill Market for 7 copper with full guild perks and the exalted price reduction

- - - Updated - - -

heres the link to the guide if you wanna get it http://www.wowhead.com/news=205091/m...ew-and-rewards
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    You can get a straw hat from the tillers
    Thanks. I am seeing this, but the tiller one is off-white on top, whereas this one is greenish to match my vest and pants. Slight color difference.

Awesome! So if I buy a monk (even if I keep playing the one I already have at 100), it should be added to my transmog collection?
    Would definitely be the fastest way but if you don't want to spend the money, you can go do your garrison with a salvage yard; either way would get you the hat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Would definitely be the fastest way but if you don't want to spend the money, you can go do your garrison with a salvage yard; either way would get you the hat.
    I did set up a salvage yard today, but Wowhead lists the salvage rate for this item at 6,238 out of 11,272,217 = 0.06%
    On average that would be 1,667 Big Crates before I find it.

- - - Updated - - -

It worked! Thanks for the help all.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    just make a monk class trial and itll be added to your collection. however it'll only be usable on monks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    just make a monk class trial and itll be added to your collection. however it'll only be usable on monks.
    That's what I did. Will I lose it if I don't boost before the trial is over?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's what I did. Will I lose it if I don't boost before the trial is over?
    nope tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You can't transmog that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    nope tenchars
    Awesome! Free transmog!

5+ Year Old Account
    If getting a boosted monk is hard for you, you can start by heading to Valley of the Four Winds and put on your rep-farming pants, as getting Best Buddy with Old hillpaw will get you that hat, and on top of all that you can mog it for mail, cloth, plate, and leather once you get said hat, Old Hillpaw has a few things worth noting when reputation farming, 1. He likes blue feathers which can be found in 'Dark soil' around Pandaria, and 2. he likes braised turtle which can be learned by the cooking trainers in Half-hill, these two items serve as items for his daily gifts, and are repeatable till you eventually run out of either items, when Old Hillpaw arrives in Half-hill, he will give you a regular daily quest to find his prized chicken, and if Andi is feeling considerate, he'll give you a daily to find a more precise gift which can only be for that day, when reaching best buddy you will be mailed a version of the hat suitable for your armor type. Hope this helps!

Tillers rep. It can be purchased from the quartermaster.