925 Retribution Paladin LF Mythic Guild

As the title says I'm looking for a guild for Mythic Progression to finish off ToS and go into 7.3 strong. I raided at a high level in SoO and for WoD. Sadly, my guild started falling apart during Emerald Nightmare and it was a slow process from there. I would like to stay on the horde side and am not going to go alliance. All of my friends are currently Horde and I enjoy doing content with them. I'm not one for alts too much and at the moment I am not going to transfer an alt and a main. I will do alt runs with my main if desired. Even doing the content twice. However I've had a guild fall apart right after I transferred and I want to wait before going that route again.

I'm a straight forward and honest person that accepts criticism and understands how to raid at a top level. As long as the raid time is after 6pm central time I can raid any day and as many days as needed to clear content.

My recent achievements in raiding include:

Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar - Garrosh (US 58)
    Mythic Blackrock Foundry - Blackhand (US 113)
    Mythic Hellfire Citadel - Archimonde (US 71)
    Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Xavius (US 191)
    Mythic Trial of Valor - Helya (US132)
    Mythic Nighthold - Guild fell apart here.

Contact information include Discord @ Eon Drache #9710 and battle.net is EonDrache #1295

Please contact me through one of those means to discuss recruitment as those are the fastest ways to get ahold of me. Thank you

Sargeras[A] Pledge of Insanity

About us

Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our progression is :
    Tier 19 : 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M
    Tier 20 : 9/9N, 9/9H

Raid time

Tuesday/Thursday 6PM to 9PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: Invisy#1645, gray#1121, andrew#1627, mat#11420 or Roxuos#1790

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.

Sorry, not going alliance. And looking for a mythic guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping this. I know ret isn't ideal atm but they aren't that bad lol

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Bumping this as the guild I had joined disbanded after a single partial raid night with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're currently looking for a few good dps. If you can swing mornings, here's our spam:

Exiled From Hell is a morning/daytime/afternoon mythic progression guild that has been raiding on Runetotem (Horde-PvE) for the last 8 years. Our aim is to progress through the most challenging content at a competitive pace in the time slot most convenient to us. Our members come from all over the world, and from all different kinds of backgrounds. We take the 12 hours we spend killing dragons seriously, but we still want to have fun.

We raid from 10am to 2pm CST (-6 GMT) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Our current progression: 3/9 M Tomb of Sargeras!

We are always seeking to add exceptional players to our roster!

Hey there, Will leave you our guild "spam" if you are at all interested message one of the btags listed below!

Premonition 4/9 Mythic US Magtheridon

<Premonition> is a 20 man semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server, horde side.

Current Progress:

World: 1889
    US: 647
    Tomb - 4/9M
    Nighthold - 10/10M
    ToV - 2/3M
    EM - 7/7M

Raid Times:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

Please contact Btag - Ludacris#1776, Limeyman#1556, or Revaro#1513 in game with any questions and to start the painless application process.