Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Trump and the victim card carrying white people that voted fro him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    This i gotta agree with. There are people who actually try to integrate themselves into our society and then there are those who don't give a shit and honestly shouldn't even be here. Example: Vollsmose.

That place is a shit-hole. Mailmen are attacked over there as well as veterinarians trying to save cats. These people need to be removed from the country. They aren't even trying to join the society, nor do they want to. They are just parasites.
    Indeed. It is harsh to say but if you can't integrate within the five years of arriving, then I am sorry, you should leave and let the ones who wish to, get on with their new lives. It harms the many that the few don't wish to be part of society.

As for Vollsmose, there's many other locations too. Heck, Vollsmose is just the upper critical limit of what can happen. When social workers and just normal employees need police protection, that means it is too bad to resolve in a simple warning.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Norway, way too many swedes here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Internet speed and politics is awful.

The biggest problem we have and always have is race relations. We've improved on race relations a lot since the days when a black kid couldn't enter a whites only library to read a book but we're still not were we need to be.

All our other problems are mostly just the random crap every other country faces.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    3/4th of the population is scientifically illiterate.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's starting to give in to this social marxist bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin khuliyo

We criminalize our troubled young instead of trying to rehabilitate in an early age.

Our President is Trump.....

Enough said.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    See so much of my countries beautiful countryside and landscape bulldozed and more and more housing put on it is depressing
    #boycottchina

U.S.

We are the best at only two things that I know of: largest military and highest prison population. We could try to vote to address our biggest issues, but between people rabidly choosing teams rather than focusing on fixing things that impact everybody and lobbyists (AKA legalized bribery) it doesn't really do much.

There's also something seriously wrong with our science standards if people are getting through even one high school biology class and still thinking "young earth creationism" is a scientific theory. It'd be like getting through astronomy and still thinking astrology was real as a way to predict the future, or getting through anatomy and still thinking we're composed of black bile, yellow bile, phlegm, and blood, and that if you're diseased it's clearly cause you've just got too much blood!

Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-08-13 at 03:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    The people and the government here are very naive and not very ambitious.

Oh, and our re-elected Prime Minister lacks a vision for the country and only reacts to things.
    And we got peace-loving people like Gilrak.. Sorry Gilrak I like you, but some of your views are a bit naive

All jokes aside, What Deruyter says. And well high taxes, and having a country underwater for 60%+ and having poldermodel is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow nation bashing here, so starting a thread for people to trash-talk countries is literally that.

We're not going to infract anyone over it but we're not going to allow it to continue.