Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Worth a mention is that African population projections from the UN have repeatedly turned out to be too low. The drop off in birth rates from development that's been seen elsewhere in the world has been less substantial in Africa.

It's going to be an interesting century.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    https://esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/Publicat...eyFindings.pdf

It is imperative that we stop immigration from Africa now! Nip it in the bud before they will overrun us in the future, playing on our politicians sympathies that their countries are unable to host life! The politicians need to stop feeling sorry for them and stop this! Europe will not be europe if the population is african!! It will be african!!
    Actually to avoid overpopulation in Africa it is imperative that other countries step up immigration numbers. Especially with an aging society.
    It's a win win for both parties.

seriously the next ice-age can't come quick enough.

I always find it hilarious how as a species we cull other animals due to what overpopulation does to other wildlife, yet for our own the very idea is to horrible to imagine.

Maybe Arthas had the right idea all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Actually to avoid overpopulation in Africa it is imperative that other countries step up immigration numbers. Especially with an aging society.
    Oh, yes, so because some country's don't know when to stop screwing each other into starvation, other country's need to suffer their overpopulation and dwindle resources as a consequence.

Tennisace, when you take 20 migrants in your house and live among them, then maybe your something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    i'd be permabanned if i said what i think of you

Given the race-baiting in the OP, I'm locking this here.