Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

I was thinking that march would be a good place to pick up girls if you can fake caring about the issue well enough.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2017-08-13 at 04:48 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.itv.com/news/london/2017-...hrough-london/

I am conflicted, I am against fox hunting but understand the necessity in certain culls
    I support natural predator/prey culling if we, humans, have gone and naturally disturbed a predators prey, or a preys predator. Something reverse happened in Texas a while ago where wild Coyote culling became so effective, the wild deer population exploded to the point where they were overpopulated and consuming too much of the natural herbs and grass.

Natural culling is a human responsibility.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    The dogs are insurance, as it were. You can't say 'oh, the fox got away down a hole, I guess it won and gets to live!' It would defeat the purpose of culling in the first place. Certainly there are other options, like poisoning the fox burrows, or shooting a flamethrower into them and roasting it alive. Playing around with the conditionals of how to kill animals marked for culling is rather pointless other than to make yourself feel better. The fox is certainly not seeing any of the benefits.
    Plenty more fox in the forest they can go look for then. So I don't see a problem with some of them getting away, if the hunters can't shoot straight to hit them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Marching in London when Parliament is still at recess. Good one!

Hunting is important to keep nature in balance. Humans removed the natural enemies of many anmials and now have to do their role to keep populations at a healthy level for nature.

Deleted
    Badgers? Would people even notice if all the badgers disappeared, they're nocturnal shy predators.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Badgers? Would people even notice if all the badgers disappeared, they're nocturnal shy predators.
    People like badgers.

Outside of the questionable and largely debated topic of their link to TB in cattle there's really no reason to cull badgers. Unlike foxes their numbers are limited mostly by environmental factors, the territory of neighbouring setts and food availability in their habitat.

Deleted
    I hate Hunters. They're the most unintelligent players and constantly aggro everything with their goddam pets and Barrage, they have a bad attitude, and are overpowered in every single expansion.
    In RL they're no better, as they constantly decimate endangered animals, remember Cecil the Lion.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    culls need to happen, I mean look at what's happened to humanity. I'd say that's exhibit one for why everything needs a good culling now and again. Doesn't mean it has to be a party of the part of the cull-er or drawn out on the part of the cull-ee though.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Badgers make very good shaving brushes. I wonder who gets to keep the fur from the cull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. Being anti-hunt is alright, since it's a sport and completely unnecessary. But....

Sounds like they need to capture the badgers that would be culled and deliver them to the protesters to care for, since they know everything about animals and how "out of control" populations work. I give it a week before they're begging for a cull.

Nothing can be more humbling than giving someone exactly what they want, and watching it blow up in their faces because they never once applied critical thinking.