Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Which of the Hearstone's new DK characters you would like to see in WoW?

As you might know, Hearthstone has recently released an expansion with 9 alternate Death Knight-ified heroes from Warcraft lore and i have to admit they have decently cool design. Some of those characters are almost absent from current story and actually could get corrupted, should Scourge threat return.

So, what do you think, which of those you would like to see in game as a corrupted adversary or resurrected by The Ebon Blade as Death Knight to fight for good.

Characters:

EDIT: To clarify, it's not whether they will be added or not, i'm just listing which ones could make more sense than others.

Warrior - Garrosh - probably not going to happen cause Garrosh is too far past his time. One of the worst designs, too.

Paladin - Uther - obviously Uther is long since dead, but would it stop the Lich King if he wanted to bring him back? He could have a role similar to Horsemen - a hero risen again to fight for Azeroth. Definitely could see it happen.

Hunter - Rexxar - not much to talk about. Possible.

Shaman - Thrall - with Thrall being absent and not doing anything useful it definitely could happen. As a way to make him relevant again without reviving green jesus and a way to get rid of him.

Rogue - Valeera - great design and Valeera is not doing that much in lore anyways, they could spin it so she's devastated by Varian's death or something. Either way, it could possibly happen. More chances than a lot of other heroes, anyway.

Druid - Malfurion - abysmal chance of that happening. Malfurion is too powerful and is
    constantly relevant for that.

Priest - Anduin - fantastic design. More void corrupted than scourge, and even though we've seen Anduin's future, it may be argued that Illidan has changed the future by defying Xe'ra. And other faction already had their leader become an enemy...

Mage - Jaina - there is so many ways for Jaina to become the enemy, but this is the least probably scenario. Cool design either way and sort of fitting for her.

Warlock - Gul'Dan - cool design, but NO.
    Last edited by n7stormreaver; 2017-08-13 at 08:42 PM.
    Space magic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    As you might know, Hearthstone has recently released an expansion with 9 alternate Death Knight-ified heroes from Warcraft lore and i have to admit they have decently cool design. Some of those characters are almost absent from current story and actually could get corrupted, should Scourge threat return.

So, what do you think, which of those you would like to see in game as a corrupted adversary or resurrected by The Ebon Blade as Death Knight to fight for good.

Characters:

Warrior - Garrosh - probably not going to happen cause Garrosh is too far past his time. One of the worst designs, too.

Paladin - Uther - obviously Uther is long since dead, but would it stop the Lich King if he wanted to bring him back? He could have a role similar to Horsemen - a hero risen again to fight for Azeroth. Definitely could see it happen.

Shaman - Thrall - with Thrall being absent and not doing anything useful it definitely could happen. As a way to make him relevant again without reviving green jesus and a way to get rid of him.

Rogue - Valeera - great design and Valeera is not doing that much in lore anyways, they could spin it so she's devastated by Varian's death or something. Either way, it could possibly happen. More chances than a lot of other heroes, anyway.

Druid - Malfurion - abysmal chance of that happening. Malfurion is too powerful and is

Priest - Anduin - fantastic design. More void corrupted than scourge, and even though we've seen Anduin's future, it may be argued that Illidan has changed the future by defying Xe'ra. And other faction already had their leader become an enemy...

Mage - Jaina - there is so many ways for Jaina to become the enemy, but this is the least probably scenario. Cool design either way and sort of fitting for her.

There is a 99% chance all of these characters do not end up being corrupted in WoW, let alone dying and being raised as a Death Knight.

That being said, I leave that 1% open for "anything is possible" with Blizzard

Out of the list though, I'm all for some Death Knight Uther action. I was kind of upset Uther was not going to be the last horseman for the DK order hall campaign. Haven't seen him since WotLK (his ghost) and it would be an interesting concept to have him as a modern day Sir Zeliek. Him knowing he is corrupted but has outstanding faith in the Holy Light still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Jaina, so we can kill her.

Oh and wasn't uther cremated?
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-13 at 07:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Characters:

"would like to see in WoW?"
    but then you make a list as if it is
    "do you think we are going to see in WoW?"
    with stuff like
    "probably not going to happen cause Garrosh is too far past his time"
    "not much to talk about. Possible."

so what is it?
    i think NONE of them are likely.
    But i think they are all super cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Malfurion is what I'd like to see. All that "dark nature" magic I'd like to get a hold of as a player someday.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    with stuff like

so what is it?
    Just musing on what is the least impossible of that. Of course it's not going to happen, but a little speculation won't hurt.
    Space magic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just musing on what is the least impossible of that. Of course it's not going to happen, but a little speculation won't hurt.
    well i mean they are all possible, just unlikely simple as that, would be cool to see an alternate reality in a dungeon with the bronze dragonflight where the lich king won and we get to see them all turned death knight, just a silly dungeon that means nothing and plays into the hearthstone expansion.

Thats the thing, i want more silly fucking dungeons, ones that have nothing to do with the lore and are like "an azeroth where everyone are murloc" jaina pondmoore, garrosh fishscream, anduin finn, etc, all set in these alternate universes using the bronze dragonflight.

with stuff like

so what is it?
    Even one with half a mind could figure out the OP is asking for discussion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Even one with half a mind could figure out the OP is asking for discussion.
    Yeah but discussion on if its likely, or what one is the coolest in wow and how it could happen?

I had an idea for an expansion where Sylvanas ends up fleeing the horde, resurrecting Garrosh as an undead and creating a third faction. So I wouldn't mind Dk Garrosh as long as he is a villain.

Non of them to be honest. I could see Uther being resurected, but I think its more of a alternative time line and just a fun event. Also, you said green jesus, somewhere out there a possible expansion is destroyed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but discussion on if its likely, or what one is the coolest in wow and how it could happen?
    Since you're able to decipher either one of those from OP's original post, as well as everyone else who has already responded, there really is not need to criticize how somebody types up there thread.

How is that not decipherable?

Anduin so we can kill him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    Since you're able to decipher either one of those from OP's original post, as well as everyone else who has already responded, there really is not need to criticize how somebody types up there thread.

How is that not decipherable?
    because he makes points as "it couldent happen" for garrosh... making it seem like it is more about "is is possible"

So what if we got an AU showing the power of the void less WoD and more as a warnings(Future Trunks). Anduin is void corrupted during BC events , which leads him to heling Hogg corrupt Arthus. Arthur ands Anduin attack the factions with Sourge and old god creatures. Leading to a world where all the heroes become DKs. The goal is to save the heroes of that world to get their help fighting void lords.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped following all the Hearthstone news around Kara and goddamn, it looks like I made the right decision because that design is awful. Why would dying suddenly turn the tusks into slabs of ice?

Valeera so we can have a second Sylvanas running around to annoy us all and run one of the factions into the ground ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2017-08-14 at 06:28 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Jaina is the only one who could possibly be tied into WoW somehow.

Like, she's pushed so far that she decides Arthas was right all along or something. Good story telling? Hell no, but it COULD be twisted that way and it's the only one out of the cards that has that potential.

Side note, I love the flavor text on all the DK cards. They're like, the only HS cards without jokish flavor text.

Jaina's for relevancy- "Arthas was a spoiled child, playing with toys he could neither control nor understand. Come into the cold. I will show you the true power of the Frozen Throne."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Jaina is the only one who could possibly be tied into WoW somehow.

Like, she's pushed so far that she decides Arthas was right all along or something. Good story telling? Hell no, but it COULD be twisted that way and it's the only one out of the cards that has that potential.

Side note, I love the flavor text on all the DK cards. They're like, the only HS cards without jokish flavor text.

Jaina's for relevancy- "Arthas was a spoiled child, playing with toys he could neither control nor understand. Come into the cold. I will show you the true power of the Frozen Throne."
    Perhaps an alternative continuity like WoD, except in this version of events the Lich King was successful in corrupting all of Azeroth's heroes and is in the process of destroying it with the Scourge. Still wouldn't explain a resurrected and undead Gul'dan (since he was already torn apart by that time) - but perhaps it's also a universe where the Second War ended differently such as without Gul'dan's death at the Tomb of Sargeras.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    None.

Because it is bullshit same level like Illidan vs Arthas ILvL power.