Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
  1. #161
    Titan Mehrunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States of the Night
    Posts
    11,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Alright dude, I don't care about your armchair psychology analysis. I saw someone being a target of a person known to be problematic and i offered my sympathy. Sorry if it upsets you. Normal people have a self criticism about it and i offered him some respite.
    "Person that proves me wrong (while quoting fucking sources right there) and hurts my feeble feewings in the process" != "person to be known problematic". Also, "talking with someone" != "being a target of that someone". Your characterization of Friendly right here is nothing but your victim complex acting out again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    As for the why. You might have time to waste in pointless arguments with people who are persistent for the sake of being annoying when they obviously don't have a case, but i check out. Life is not forever and wasting your time with such people will be time you will wish you had back. They are simply not worth it. Maybe you haven't been around to know that there's countless people like that online and all they do is rob you of your precious time with redundant and biased and illogical narratives.
    Interesting how this paragraph is at the same time a pile of shit and pure gold at the same time. Don't have a case? Again, Friendly outright linked sources to support his claims here, yet your poor oppressed fanfiction peddler Iron Fist, to whom you expressed your mutual victim complex sympathy did nothing to rebuke it and simply repeated the same personal jabs about Friendly simply being biased over and over again before making the same "show of strength" as you by publicly putting him on ignore, in the process behaving in the exact same "la la la I can't hear you" manner he accused Friendly of.

    If there was anyone that would qualify as persistently annoying and spreading redundant, biased and illogical narratives here it'd be people like Iron Fist, Magnagarde and Daevelian, who in this thread offered nothing but inane flailing about how X people are HORDE BIASED that need to be ignored (fanfiction safe spaces FTW) while supporting it with jack shit (then again I guess it still beats polluting the forum with fanfiction). Or, you know, you.

    Speaking of you and persistently annoying illogical, biased and redundant narratives, I remember once specific thread in which you "contributed" particularly well. A thread where after being proven that contrary to your hostile flailing full of straw-men Northwatch's forces did attack Horde territory prior to the Cataclysm (which wasn't even the first time) you first, contrary to your supposed ignorance of the quest, accused me of withholding the reason behind of the attack even though the quest never mentioned any and when that failed, weaved some narrative out of thin air that these people were obviously dissidents and as such didn't reflect on Jaina, despite you having no recollection of that questline moments earlier and despite no sources ever mentioning them being dissidents.

    Which you ended with some rambling about "it's just a quest so it doesn't really mean anything" and "I know I'm right". Other gems from that thread included the typical "hurr durr, so you mean Sylvanas is a saint" straw-man just because your hyperbolic and/or incorrect bullshit about her was corrected, patently retarded remarks about necrophilia, fanfiction about the events of the Broken Shore and your inability to comprehend what the word "warning" means.

    And the reason I remember that thread so well is because that thread and those amazing reasons above were why you made a spectacle of putting me on ignore. Fer sure for persistently annoying, illogical and biased narratives That you're totally not an embodiment of
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation
    These people are god damn retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well I am winning because at this point you are in the race with yourself and have been from the beginning and you are trying to keep up with me.

  2. #162
    Titan Zulkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Gurubashi Arena. Waiting for you. All of you.
    Posts
    11,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Alright dude, I don't care about your armchair psychology analysis. I saw someone being a target of a person known to be problematic and i offered my sympathy. Sorry if it upsets you. Normal people have a self criticism about it and i offered him some respite.
    @The Iron Fist is no less "problematic" than @Mehrunes is, aside the fact that maybe the latter is a bit more active. Just in case you didn't know. Unless you judge non-problematic the habit of telling to various people "L2lore" while showing industrial amounts of lore ignorance himself. A victim deserving some quiet safe space indeed.

    As for the why. You might have time to waste in pointless arguments with people who are persistent for the sake of being annoying when they obviously don't have a case, but i check out. Life is not forever and wasting your time with such people will be time you will wish you had back. They are simply not worth it. Maybe you haven't been around to know that there's countless people like that online and all they do is rob you of your precious time with redundant and biased and illogical narratives. My life is more precious than that. If that is childish for you... well... fine. I don't care what you want to call it. But i call it smart use of my time.
    I mean, I literally just said that is pretty much justified to ignore people that effectively waste your time and argue in circles. Way to come up with a convenient reply to a post you read as it fitted you most. You may call the people involved "biased" and it may even be true but you should also consider the little, insignificant fact that you may be just as biased. On the end of the day, in a world where pretty much everyone has a "bias" towards something, the solidity of the arguments exposed is what matters. That's precisely from what you judge how much you can blame on "bias" the stance of a certain poster.

    Needless to say, if you're incapable to offer equally grounded replies and counter-arguments than the tip of the scale risks to fall on your side. You also don't need to involve yourself in overly long discussions, I very rarely do that myself. In fact, to counter that I try to expose my points in the clearest, most complete way I can. That tends to be very helpful. If said points are "shaky" and not very convincing than indeed it can go on forever. And that marks the difference between simply agreeing to disagree and ignoring people out of disagreement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact
    Proof:
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    no matter what I said, you would find one way or another to undermine it or ridicule it. It wasn't in the interest of fair game with you, it was vindictive and cruel, just like the description of the race you adore so much

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    @The Iron Fist is no less "problematic" than @Mehrunes is, aside the fact that maybe the latter is a bit more active. Just in case you didn't know. Unless you judge non-problematic the habit of telling to various people "L2lore" while showing industrial amounts of lore ignorance himself. A victim deserving some quiet safe space indeed.



    I mean, I literally just said that is pretty much justified to ignore people that effectively waste your time and argue in circles. Way to come up with a convenient reply to a post you read as it fitted you most. You may call the people involved "biased" and it may even be true but you should also consider the little, insignificant fact that you may be just as biased. On the end of the day, in a world where pretty much everyone has a "bias" towards something, the solidity of the arguments exposed is what matters. That's precisely from what you judge how much you can blame on "bias" the stance of a certain poster.

    Needless to say, if you're incapable to offer equally grounded replies and counter-arguments than the tip of the scale risks to fall on your side. You also don't need to involve yourself in overly long discussions, I very rarely do that myself. In fact, to counter that I try to expose my points in the clearest, most complete way I can. That tends to be very helpful. If said points are "shaky" and not very convincing than indeed it can go on forever. And that marks the difference between simply agreeing to disagree and ignoring people out of disagreement.
    Yes, you are really pro at forums. Like... what are you doing here besides stroking your own ego? I have a method that works and i will stick to it.
    Thank you for the feedback. If i could care more about complete internet strangers i would do as you say. I think this whole dissertation because i agreed with someone is probably a bit exaggerated. Cheers though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •