927 Boomklin/feral/tank or 912 fury warrior LF EST PM Mythic Raiding Guild

Just moved to the East Coast and need to find a new guild to raid with. I have 2 toons I am willing to play on. I can range DPS, melee dps or offtank on my Druid at 927ilvl. or i also have a Fury Warrior currently at 912 ilvl but easily going up every time i play. all have concordance..

7/7MEN (cutting edge)
    2/3MToV
    8/10MNH
    and currently 9/9HToS (due to having to find a new guild)

you can Wowprogress me at these following names.
    Critfur - Gnomeregan
    Spártakos - Gnomeregan
    Feel free to leave a message here or RealID me Runed#1482

- - - Updated - - -

Willing to Faction Change and xfer

also looking for something that ends no later than 1130pm EST

Sargeras[A] Pledge of Insanity

About us

Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our progression is :
    Tier 19 : 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M
    Tier 20 : 9/9N, 9/9H

Raid time

Tuesday/Thursday 6PM to 9PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: Invisy#1645, gray#1121, andrew#1627, mat#11420 or Roxuos#1790

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

<ALTernate Arrangements> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional ranged players! We have finished our progression through heroic Tomb of Sargeras and have began mythic attempts.

We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:45pm to 10:30pm CENTRAL time. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed and mature. Therefor we are looking for likewise recruits.

Our raid progression in Legion is listed as follows:
    • Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic
      Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
      Nighthold 8/10 Mythic
      Tomb of Sargeras 3/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Our preferred classes are hunter, mage, and affliction warlock. Item level, legendaries, and trait points will be checked as well as available logs. In order to be considered for our core raids the minimum item level requirements must be met.
    • Normal Tomb 895 (Monday night alt run)
      Heroic Tomb 910
      Mythic Tomb 920

Here is my battletag to contact if interested.
    Sophieann#1640 is my Btag.

Hey Runed we're definitely in the market for a solid druid the typical pitch is below VVVV,

<Ring of Outlaws> is 5/9 Mythic looking to add exceptional players to our roster.

Our previous accolades include 10/10 mythic nighthold prepatch (2 lockouts prior to Tomb release)

Our raid schedule is T/Th/Sun 7:30-10:30pst (10:30-1:30AM EST)

Contact me at: Joeey#1873 or alternatively feel free to PM me.

<Empire> is a newly formed mythic raiding guild on Stormrage looking for mythic minded players to fill out our roster. We were formally part of Tired of Dragons but decided to take a more hardcore mindset to progression. Our ultimate goal is to achieve cutting edge going forward. We are currently looking for Heals and Dps to round us out. The Majority of our raid roster is 3/9M, We branched off to form this guild to have more of a hardcore progression mentality

Progression:
    9/9H ToS - First week of raiding under new guild title

Raid days/times:
    Monday - 11-2am EST
    Tuesday- 11-2am EST
    Thursday - 11-2am EST.

Once content is on farm, Monday will no longer be a raid day until new content is released.

Dps Priority needs:

Warlock - High
    Shadow Priest - High
    Boomkin- High
    Arms/Fury Warrior- High
    Frost/Fire Mage - High
    Marksman Hunter - High

Healers High Priority needs:

Restoration Shaman - HIGH
    Holy Priest - Medium
    Holy Paladin - High

While these are the classes that we are currently looking for, ALL classes and specs will be considered. We are a mature guild that enjoys having fun while raiding and we want to keep that atmosphere non toxic. All of our raiders get their weekly 15s done and will help everyone else do the same. We are wanting to move back into mythic as quick as possible, so we are looking for mythic minded raiders that are looking for a new home! Please contact me in game if you would like to chat a little more or have any questions for me

Btag info:
    Kraze#1468 - Guild Master

Vanquish of Firetree has been a community of friends and raiders for over 10 years now, and we are recruiting 2 ranged dps.

We are looking for players who want a community where they can have fun enjoying all aspects of the game from Mythic Plus & Achievements, to PVP and more. We are in need of two ranged dps to help strengthen our roster for next tier. These are not bench positions but core spots we need to strengthen with the right people.

We raid Tuesday 8:30 - 10:30PM EST & Friday 8:30 - 11:30PM EST with an alt/Normal run on Thursdays. We also do achievement runs and you'll often see other events on the calendar.

If you are interested in our guild, we would enjoy running a few pluses with you or inviting you to our Tuesday heroic farm or Thursday Normal run so you may get to know us better.

Add me if you are interested or have any other questions.

My Btag: Ozymandias#1879
    Raid Lead's Btag: Aevali#1383

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 5/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Hello!

<Toast>'s Team 7 raid group is 9/9H 3/9M ToS and looking for a couple more members to finalize our roster as we progress in Mythic ToS.

We're currently in need of a couple melee and ranged dps; specifically Rogues, Mages, and Shadow Priests, but we will also consider exceptional players as well. Please have knowledge of the fights and be appropriately geared.

We try to maintain a fun atmosphere during raids but will not hesitate to call people out via whisper. We do not tolerate raging.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday nights from 9-12 server time (EST).

Contact ToastemPopUp#1671 or IAmSpherical#1341 on bnet if interested.

OR you can pretty much always reach me at ToastemPopUp #5876 on Discord.

Thanks for your time!

Hey there, Will leave you our guild "spam" if you are at all interested message one of the btags listed below!

Premonition 4/9 Mythic US Magtheridon

<Premonition> is a 20 man semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server, horde side.

Current Progress:

World: 1889
    US: 647
    Tomb - 4/9M
    Nighthold - 10/10M
    ToV - 2/3M
    EM - 7/7M

Raid Times:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

Please contact Btag - Ludacris#1776, Limeyman#1556, or Revaro#1513 in game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Tomb of Sargeras raid group.

We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it.

We are currently tied for 3rd most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran: 2/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M

Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We also consistently run +15 keystones for 930 loot on multiple characters throughout the week.

What <LFR Certified> has to offer:

-- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids.

-- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player.

-- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc.

-- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking.

We are currently looking for skilled /Shadow Priests, Balance Druid, Ele Shaman, and Warlock but are considering any qualified and skilled.

To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (subideath#1877), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.

would still like to talk to you if you're still looking
    Rowin#1764
    Business Class - Sargeras
    BC-Guild.com

Hi There!
    <Exotic Raid Plan>
    [NA]Alliance - Alexstrasza/Terokkar
    Progression: 5/9M
    Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8PM-10:30PM EST with Heroic clears Sunday 8PM EST, weekly leggo farming and M+s.
    We are looking for dedicated players who like to push content in a semi-hardcore environment.
    if you are interested please add me on btag Qts#1617 with a link to your logs or post how you would like to be contacted.
    We are currently looking for DPS (with offspec tank/heals is a plus)
    Prefered classes: Rogue, Druid(tank/heals),Monk(Tank/dps),Warlock, Spriest. but will consider others.
    Thank you!

(H) Broken-Uldaman (US) is recruiting for core raid spots for Mythics!

Top Reasons that Broken might be for you.

1) Longevity - the guild has been active since BC.
    2) Wildly inappropriate "NC-17" Discord & Guild banter.
    3) We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done.
    4) We understand, real life is important and comes first.
    5) Never too satisfied, never too negative.
    6) Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution.

Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details:

Broken is 9/9 H ToS- running 2 nights a week: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST. LF Ranged DPS & Healers at this time, but will consider all exemplary players.

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is comprised of mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and poke fun at each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly.

Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount), Exorsus Raid Tools.

Go to https://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Bloodrooted#1329, bigitup#1602, Ishin#1586, or Bigg#1647 and we can answer any questions you may have!